Any minute now?

Come on guys, man down, doesn’t he deserve a little sympathy ? Maybe i’m gullible and an old softy but i have a bit of sympathy for him, had a mate who was trying to fix the wiper on his truck when the spring flew off and hit him in the eye. Poor begger lost that eye and not allowed to drive HGV’s anymore. :cry:

Hope you get well soon Dozy, take care dude. :slight_smile:

Glory hole injury?

dozy:
Packed up now after nearly loosing a eye ,
You’ve got to accept that age finally
Catches up on you ,mrs said I’m a pain
But she’d rather a pain at home safe than
In a hospital somewhere
All the best to everyone for the future &
Stay safe

Congratulations you must have got home in time for the stake
Looks bad

the maoster:
Glory hole injury?

:laughing: Trust Dozy to bugger that up

the maoster:
Glory hole injury?

Aye reckon your right bud, he must have thought that hole in the side of the bog cubicle was for looking through…dozy by name etc etc. :laughing:

He’ll be a bit ‘■■■■ eyed’ for a while. :smiley:

Explains a lot about dozy that selfie. Half a head and on sideways-no wonder his posts are all to one side.

Get well soon mate and come back. TNUK won’t be the same. Better maybe but not the same. :smiley:

remy:
had a mate who was trying to fix the wiper on his truck when the spring flew off and hit him in the eye. Poor begger lost that eye and not allowed to drive HGV’s anymore. :cry:

Same thing with my mate, he was trying to clip down one of those old style ‘whip aerials’ to his roof on his Transit Van.
It sprung around in the wind, whipped him on the face cutting it, and the end of it poked him in the eye, the cut turned sceptic and he was in hospital.
Doctor said it was the worst case of ‘Van aerial’ disease he’d ever seen. :laughing: :laughing:
Thank you very much. :sunglasses:

Btw doze…wtf has ‘age’ to do with getting a poke in the eye? :neutral_face:

Rob it meant he couldn’t run from his missus quick enough cos she has got tired of cooking for strangers.

Beau Nydel:
Rob it meant he couldn’t run from his missus quick enough cos she has got tired of cooking for strangers.

:laughing: :laughing:

nightline:

dozy:
In a hospital somewhere
Stay safe

Looks bad

He did, but his Mrs put it on his black eye. :laughing:

Looks like he has been upsetting raheem sterling :smiley:

Beau Nydel:
Explains a lot about dozy that selfie. Half a head and on sideways-no wonder his posts are all to one side.

It reminds me of that Pink Floyd album cover

elsa Lad:

the maoster:
Glory hole injury?

:laughing: Trust Dozy to bugger that up

^^^^^^^^^
he buggered the wrong end then??

Well it’s that day again. :laughing:

lets not be counting our chickens too soon.
theres still time for the weekly dose of drivvle. :slight_smile:

I think that he’s focussed his attention to the letters page in local newspapers if this below is anything to go by. Probably the greatest letter to a local newspaper tbh, with a suspiciously familiar style…

nightline:

dozy:
In a hospital somewhere
Stay safe

Looks bad

that’s the problem he got home, some one else was eating his steak and did not what to give up

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I bet his mother is his brother, his sister is his cousin, they all love one another the…

Trouble is world would be a seriously dull place without these types.
I mean just imagine parking next to him at 3pm, on a nice bay at an rdc, then into the… (to quote Mr diesel dog here)…Gulag, for a 3hr natter on a Friday over some canteen machine coffee [emoji106]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Benjie83:
just imagine parking next to him at 3pm, on a nice bay at an rdc, then into the…Gulag, for a 3hr natter on a Friday over some canteen machine coffee [

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

youtu.be/H07zYvkNYL8

robroy:

Benjie83:
just imagine parking next to him at 3pm, on a nice bay at an rdc, then into the…Gulag, for a 3hr natter on a Friday over some canteen machine coffee [

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

youtu.be/H07zYvkNYL8

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I’ve it all to come as stobbys newest tramper…[emoji106][emoji38][emoji38]

I’ve an antidote for em though, I just mention I’m LGBTQ+, sorts the men from the boys [emoji106]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk