Another one strikes the bridge

Another complete wonker that needs his licence taken off him and shredded :imp:
I saw one very similar to the DPD one above at Ollerton. He made it through but left the ally roof just like that on the road.
I shake my head in disbelief when I see these reports. There just is no excuse. Darwinism needs to take over from H&S then allow the sterilisation of the terminally stupid :neutral_face:

Gavc:
We had one in Nottingham today to .

At least he keep it lit, to get thro, just scraped the roof, been no problems if fitters had secured the roof better. Workshops to blame. :smiley:

Captain Caveman 76:
Traffic warning as lorry hits Stoneferry Bridge - updates - Hull Live

Like so many others, he can’t have seen the signs.

Local company to me.

Ken.

Sleaford this week. You’ve got to admire his total commitment to keeping it lit no matter what and getting through the pesky bridge.

Why did the “Queen” song drift through my head?

G8YMW:

Was the driver a fat bottomed girl?

eagerbeaver:

G8YMW:

Maybe they’re in denial?

Captain Caveman 76:

eagerbeaver:

G8YMW:

Maybe they’re in denial?

Definitely not in Egypt mate :neutral_face:

xichrisxi:
15ft Bridge V 16ft Trailer…only one winner :smiley:

Not if you white knuckle the wheel, head down, determined mind…and a big run up keeping it lit with no woosing out lifting off the throttle before the big bang…it will go through… :stuck_out_tongue:

oh …nearly forgot…nah…i wont say it… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

4meters?

:grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

4meters?

:grimacing::wink:

eagerbeaver:

G8YMW:

Don’t stop me now…! :grimacing:

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

4meters?

laster1-jpeg.jpg

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

4meters?

That’s amazing

The one on cleveland street got hit again this week!!! It couldn’t be better signed, would still get clouted if they put stingers across the road.

I saw a bloke hit the one on Stoneferry road in Hull a few weeks before Christmas and I’m sure it was the same company, NewCold

Ah yes found it. October 2017

A few month ago the A1 was shut on a night northbound between A639 and ferrybridge.
The diversion was down the 639 into Pontefract if you were under 14,6,over that it was down to south elmsall and into Ackworth way.
Anyway a couple of us were running back and went down the 639,just before the bridge the rozzers were there,they stopped me as I was at front and asked trailer height which I replied 14,2 he said you won’t mind if I measure it then,he seemed in a foul mood so I replied not a problem,he came back and said yeah your good,I remember seeing a well known n/east hauliers truck parked up about half mile before bridge,copper said he had to measure because he’d stopped someone 20 mins ago who was going to go under at 15,0
I chuckled and thought it must be him parked further up the road,copper had turned him round :blush:

TiredAndEmotional:
Don’t stop me now…! :grimacing:

:laughing: I’m having such a good time :sunglasses: