Another one bites the bush

Found this on faceache

Starsmore logistics shared their photo.
18 December 2015 ·
LETS SEE HOW MANY SPOTTERS ARE OUT THERE!!!
SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS
adrian@starsmorelogistics.comprize for the best photo

get your entry’s in now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alamcculloch:
I once asked "management "how to get to the delivery and was told to turn left when I see a field with horses in it.

I delivered there once, not a bad tip. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing:

toby1234abc:
Fertilizer on ADR regulations is deemed a high risk and attractive to terrorists , Diesel Dave will back me up on this type of load and how to handle it and store it .

Absolutely hilarious and this has probably gotten him arrested already :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mind you I wonder if the risk might be more to do with waterways pollution based on the labels sometimes used ?

Is Diesel Dave allowed a phone call to clarify ?

Hurryup&wait:

toby1234abc:
Fertilizer on ADR regulations is deemed a high risk and attractive to terrorists , Diesel Dave will back me up on this type of load and how to handle it and store it .

Your man Toby is dead on actually. The type of fert which comes under ADR scope is usually a straight nitrogen,(34.5 percent), tens of thousands of tons of which are used on farms all over the country.
When this material is mixed with diesel in the correct proportions, it becomes potentially an extremely powerful and destructive explosive, which is more difficult to detonate than Gelignite, but when it goes, it really goes. It is commonly used in quarries, and was the explosive of choice used by IRA in their bombing campaign. Did they not set off a monster fertiliser bomb hidden in the back of a tipper In London a number of years ago?

the vehicle got through the bridge it stated then tipped over,i can only assume the load wasn’t secure and shifted to one side,how else would it tip unless he drove over some high object when the trailer cut in,either way it’s the same old story,following the sat nav

eddie snax:
I honestly despair that poster’s are trying to defend this clown, why can’t driver’s engage a brain cell from time to time.

The Driver of any vehicle is totally responsible for where they point it, no ifs no buts.

I to have done my fair share of farm haulage, even had the misfortune to work for farmers in the past, FFS I’m born and raised in Norfolk.
Sometimes you have to disappoint, get the lazy [zb] to get the loader to you, or your phoning the agent to get the job scrubbed. As soon as the tight fisted subsidy scrounging monkeys think they’re going to either lose the load or get charged for a wasted day, it’s funny how they get the finger’s out.

Farm transport is like any other trucking job, its only difficult for the hard of thinking !!!

Quite agree, 99% of my work is into farms, but, at least with a low loader you have the option of unloading/loading at a nearby layby.

Old John:

Hurryup&wait:

toby1234abc:

Your man Toby is dead on actually. The type of fert which comes under ADR scope is usually a straight nitrogen,(34.5 percent), tens of thousands of tons of which are used on farms all over the country.
When this material is mixed with diesel in the correct proportions, it becomes potentially an extremely powerful and destructive explosive, which is more difficult to detonate than Gelignite, but when it goes, it really goes. It is commonly used in quarries, and was the explosive of choice used by IRA in their bombing campaign. Did they not set off a monster fertiliser bomb hidden in the back of a tipper In London a number of years ago?

I fully agree with you both on that aspect

But what if the CIA or MI5 internet snooping equipment discover Diesel Dave and a truck load of Fertiliser in the same post? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I think he is being waterboarded in Tunisia as we speak and it’s Toby’s fault or have they picked him up too? :cry: :cry: :cry:

truckman020:
the vehicle got through the bridge it stated then tipped over,i can only assume the load wasn’t secure and shifted to one side,how else would it tip unless he drove over some high object when the trailer cut in,either way it’s the same old story,following the sat nav

:confused: did you miss the video?

What if the tipped load was under Adr regulation but the driver chose not to put up the Orange plates, if so Trumpton would not be too happy.
Remember the driver that got a life time ban to drive trucks for leaking out some chemicals in a tanker .
Another issue is the trailer shut off the lane.
If there was a house fire, the fire brigade could not past .

truckman020:

All the load bearing curtains, straps and netting you could lay your hands on won’t stop fertiliser shifting past a certain angle.

These things are always a trade off if it had been unstrapped on a flat bed a couple would probably have just come off and the trailer stayed upright and the whole thing could have been cleaned up in half an hour with a farm teleporter.

Bit like car seat belts. If you look an Youtube there’s loads of spectacular footage of people not wearing seatbelts being thrown from vehicles. The thing is, as long as they don’t get hit by another vehicle, in all the videos they get back up on their feet.

Own Account Driver:

truckman020:

All the load bearing curtains, straps and netting you could lay your hands on won’t stop fertiliser shifting past a certain angle.

These things are always a trade off if it had been unstrapped on a flat bed a couple would probably have just come off and the trailer stayed upright and the whole thing could have been cleaned up in half an hour with a farm teleporter.

Bit like car seat belts. If you look an Youtube there’s loads of spectacular footage of people not wearing seatbelts being thrown from vehicles. The thing is, as long as they don’t get hit by another vehicle, in all the videos they get back up on their feet.

The other videos, the ones where they have their vehicle roll on them etc, where they ARE killed are not shown. Death videos are banned on YouTube etc. So we only get to see the ‘funny’ ones.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Quality reporting as usual. The trailer was struck by the bridge. I hate it when inanimate object suddenly start walking about causing trouble :laughing: