Could have been a nasty one (vid)

:open_mouth:

What a pair of tossers.

It makes me laugh how late that Royal Mail driver reacts, but to then do something so stupid is beyond belief.

That guy in the rigid wants something rigid shoving right up his jacksie to show him just where his arse end really is.

I reckon there must have been something going on long before this for the person to be filming it but that was one dodgy move by the Royal Mail wagon. Anyone on the hard shoulder would have been a gonner :open_mouth:

Jesus :open_mouth:

Road rage with trucks :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

Espec that bit of the M6, isn that the bit in Lancashire where they upgraded it to three lanes from two lanes when it was orginally opened.

So at a lot of the bridges the hard shoulder vanishes to squeeze the three lanes in from when it was once two lanes.

Someone didn’t get their oats the night before did they. :open_mouth:

Looks like the 4 wheeler cut in early forcing RM onto shoulder, he got the hump and did it back, alls fair in love and war… :grimacing:

wtfâ– â– ?
and we wonder why the public view us in a dim light.thanks mr royal mail,i hope the queen beheads you for bringing the crown into disripute!.

Hope someone in authority uses this clip to ban both these loons from our roads for a long time.

Royal Mail hanging the job out again driving at 50mph. Puts his foot down when he wants to though, eh?

what a pair of absolute idiots! is this the action of a professional driver? this is exactly the kind of thing that gets all drivers tarred with the bully boy ,maniac always in a hurry brush :angry: :angry: :angry:

Shame you cant read the plates.

Knobs !!!The RM driver should be spoken to by Mr Plod and I think a chat with the Traffic Commisioner is warranted as well. I don’t want to be on the road with stupidity like that.

not shocked,but saddened by the fact that this is actually a daily occurence upon our highways,the pair of them want a good slapping then slammer for a few days…then banned for life!!

Made me cringe that :open_mouth:

Ok the rigid drivers an idiot of cutting back in early but the way the RM driver goes about settling the score is just downright dangerous, if anyone was stopped on the hard shoulder they wouldve been wiped out, also any debris couldve punctured a tyre or damaged the truck and made them lose control.

There was space in lane 2 why didnt he just overtake and do what the rigid did and cut back in? :confused:

not shocked,but saddened by the fact that this is actually a daily occurence upon our highways,the pair of them want a good slapping then slammer for a few days…then banned for life!

Ey up going a bit soft in your old age!!!

Wot a pair of muppets, this thing happens all the time, drivers with HUGE egos and little willys!!!

Darby Flyer:
What a pair of tossers.

It makes me laugh how late that Royal Mail driver reacts, but to then do something so stupid is beyond belief.

That guy in the rigid wants something rigid shoving right up his jacksie to show him just where his arse end really is.

Professional drivers? It’s those little displays that get us all tarred with the same brush. I hope the authorities have watched it. They both deserve to have their licences suspended :imp: :imp:

the slowest road rage incident in history. bloody funny though. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

that’s what happens when they let queers drive trucks. they have hissy fits. :laughing:

Possible scenario was the rigid was overtaking the Royal Mail motor who was holding him to ransom in lane 2 and just as he was just nearly past him the RM wagon decided to speed up thus frustrating the driver of the rigid who was only .5 of a mph faster!!!..i’ve had it done to me many a time :wink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: …there’s no excuse for that though and to be honest i think the RM driver was a complete â– â– â– â– â– â– â–