Could have been a nasty one (vid)

Pfff… :open_mouth:
Driver CPC for life I say for both of them

Kenny1975:
Espec that bit of the M6, isn that the bit in Lancashire where they upgraded it to three lanes from two lanes when it was orginally opened.

So at a lot of the bridges the hard shoulder vanishes to squeeze the three lanes in from when it was once two lanes.

Its just after J26 north,the RM driver pulls back into lane 1 on Gathurst viaduct.

royal mail idiot bet he would have not driven like that with aload of rebar on

that’s what happens when they let queers drive trucks. they have hissy fits.

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If it was me driving the RM wagon, I would have just taken a hit from the rigid and steered into him as he hit me. Now a lot of people will probably call me a nob and say that I’m dangerous if that’s how I’d react…but my thought process is if you move out the way of the rigid then he’ll have gotten away with it and he’ll do it again…but if you show no mercy then he’ll ■■■■ shagged well and truly, especially as its caught on film!

Pair of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■, sorry for the language but they are…

The Royal Mail driver needs shooting, chasing down the hard soulder is just ludicrous and beyond dangerous

just e-mailed pic to my mate he’s a manager at rm.

The other very worrying thing is that when ‘Postman Pat’ was forcing the rigid back into lane 2, there may well have been another vehicle in that space. This could have been an extremely nasty incident indeed. Both of them need banning for life.

Grayham:
why didnt he just overtake and do what the rigid did and cut back in? :confused:

2 wrongs don’t make a right mate!

Duzer:
Pfff… :open_mouth:
Driver CPC for life I say for both of them

Seems a bit heavy, wouldn’t it be kinder to just shoot them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Staged i would say as why the hell would he be filming it.( using a mobile while driving too) but all it takes is a complaint in the right direction for action to be taken. As it was a youtube post the person who placed it is not anonymous and would be easy to find. All this would need is a nice letter to the Daily Hate and plod would be on it in no time. Still a pair of nobbers though.