Another EE off the road

eagerbeaver:
I think the OP is referring to the perception that a higher percentage of EE drivers pulled are ■■■■ cans.

Personally, I think that we have enough idiots driving wagons of our own, so adding a group of drivers who seem to love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing crap all over the place is not going to bode well. As we all know, they will also work for peanuts and have no interest in mixing with the British.

I would be quite happy for them all to ■■■■ off home. Don’t get me wrong, if I was an EE I would be over here like a shot. It’s not their fault individually, it’s the fault of ’ please love me Tony ’ in 2004.

However, that does not mean we should close our eyes. A large percentage of EE’s fiddle the crap out of the British tax system by being ’ LTD ’ companies. Pay FA tax all year then close your ’ company ’ and call it something else the following year.

They pay bollox all tax into OUR country. A lot of them cause untold damage to vehicles. They have no interest in integration. Many love driving ■■■■■■ up. It seems some like smuggling drugs too. They will all work for peanuts and help stagnate OUR wages.

We need to get rid of them. If that is deemed to be racist, well I’m not really arsed. Before you can fix faults, problems need to be diagnosed folks. The truth is the truth, burying your head in the sand will not alter that fact :wink:

Thing is though Beav this character wasn’t working for a UK firm, going by the position of his cb mike it’s a left ■■■■■■ so more likely he drives for a firm from his own country.

I agree with a bit of what you say about UK employed foreigners, and those types you refer to deffo do exist, I know of a few myself on my firm who are complete arse holes, in fact I had a run in with one of them the other day who tried to nick my empty trailer when I was on the wash :unamused: , but I also know a couple of good lads among them who you can have a pint with.

It’s like everything else mate you only hear the negatives, because the positives and the mundane everyday routines don’t make news that sells papers, these negatives then escalate until it becomes common opinion.
For eg…Stobbies drivers aint all thick bridge bashers, but many on here think they are :unamused: , because the negatives are highlighted.
I also know a few Stobbie lads and they are in a complete different league as drivers to some of those clowns who can’t read (or never see) bridge height signs.

Same as ALL foreign drivers aint ■■■■ heads, kamikazis, or as you say won’t integrate.

Tbh mate I don’t rreally give a ■■■■ about foreigners (or Stobby drivers :smiley: ) It’s just that I’ve never been one for generalising mate, everybody is an individual and should be judged so I reck.

You only notice the bad EE drivers (yeh, of which there are many) but on the other hands there are a vast amount of useless incompetent feckless 2 ats that are also British who THINK they are drivers.
I’ve noticed that a lot of these are the ones who shout the loudest after they have completed their 10 hour shift/200 mile radius jobs, and not travelled through numerous countries to complete their job like the guys who they consider to be inferior drivers to themselves. :unamused: :bulb:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
personally,i would absolutely love to see a reality camera in the cab stobart type program where the lucky driver who has had a life of tosco type route asessed rdc/trunk work gets dropped of in central milan or krakov with the instructions,now do your 5 collections and find the ferry yourself.
no satnav,only a european atlas with the instructions that you can blag a streetguide yourself or nick the relevant pages from the services shop.
the image of the walmart dude down in the woods picture springs to mind and you can imagine the soundtrack.
heres bob firing her up now.
he has a 15 spreadover to do his collections before his times up.
you can see the confused look of total terror on his face as he drops the clutch and heads off down the road…oops bob,other side,now here we go.
no bob,its not all the traffic going round the roundabout the wrong way,ect,ect.
most likely only a matter of time before the inevitable carnage ensued as bob hitches a lift home having spent all his dosh and fuel cards on backhanders to escape jail.
deffo would be a riveting program compared to your embarrasing stobart pish to be watching.
the flipflops do well enough compared to others.
there here the same way we went tramping to the middle east and europe…for the wages.
they just come for a different country with different outlooks to the overkill laws regarding driving in the uk.

eagerbeaver:
I think the OP is referring to the perception that a higher percentage of EE drivers pulled are ■■■■ cans.

As you said it`s just perception.

Personally, I think that we have enough idiots driving wagons of our own, so adding a group of drivers who seem to love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing crap all over the place is not going to bode well. As we all know, they will also work for peanuts and have no interest in mixing with the British.

Because British people dont love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing crap :smiley: And no interest in mixing with the British? You probably got confused. Thats an other minority a bit far more from the east.

I would be quite happy for them all to ■■■■ off home. Don’t get me wrong, if I was an EE I would be over here like a shot. It’s not their fault individually, it’s the fault of ’ please love me Tony ’ in 2004.

However, that does not mean we should close our eyes. A large percentage of EE’s fiddle the crap out of the British tax system by being ’ LTD ’ companies. Pay FA tax all year then close your ’ company ’ and call it something else the following year.

They pay bollox all tax into OUR country. A lot of them cause untold damage to vehicles. They have no interest in integration. Many love driving ■■■■■■ up. It seems some like smuggling drugs too. They will all work for peanuts and help stagnate OUR wages.

You should blame your politicians, shareholders and managers for this ■■■■. They are probably not EEs because we pay bollox taxes. Just like you…

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

We need to get rid of them. If that is deemed to be racist, well I’m not really arsed. Before you can fix faults, problems need to be diagnosed folks. The truth is the truth, burying your head in the sand will not alter that fact :wink:

Thing is though Beav this character wasn’t working for a UK firm, going by the position of his cb mike it’s a left ■■■■■■ so more likely he drives for a firm from his own country.

I agree with a bit of what you say about UK employed foreigners, and those types you refer to deffo do exist, I know of a few myself on my firm who are complete arse holes, in fact I had a run in with one of them the other day who tried to nick my empty trailer when I was on the wash :unamused: , but I also know a couple of good lads among them who you can have a pint with.

It’s like everything else mate you only hear the negatives, because the positives and the mundane everyday routines don’t make news that sells papers, these negatives then escalate until it becomes common opinion.
For eg…Stobbies drivers aint all thick bridge bashers, but many on here think they are :unamused: , because the negatives are highlighted.
I also know a few Stobbie lads and they are in a complete different league as drivers to some of those clowns who can’t read (or never see) bridge height signs.

Same as ALL foreign drivers aint ■■■■ heads, kamikazis, or as you say won’t integrate.

Tbh mate I don’t rreally give a [zb] about foreigners (or Stobby drivers :smiley: ) It’s just that I’ve never been one for generalising mate, everybody is an individual and should be judged so I reck.

Exactly what i find Robroy…
doesn’t matter whether UK or non-UK, as long as the bloke does the job proper.
Been a limper last 10+ years and i think i see more of the nob head drivers, i won’t do this or i only drive that, truck got no air con or radio moaners are of the english speaking fraternity

eagerbeaver:

Yes Perception, also could be confirmation bias.

eagerbeaver:

Love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing their crap around, and you say they have no interest in mixing with the British, seems to me they’ll fit in very well. Of course it could be a massive generalisation, a bit like those stupid SJW’s who have claim that every Middle aged white man is a misogynistic racist or all Brexit voters are xenophobic, little Englanders.

eagerbeaver:

And your evidence for this?
And what about all those British workers who jumped on the self-employed bandwagon thinking they’d be better off, or those companies who actively encouraged workers to go self-employed so they could abdicate their responsibilities for paying minimum wage, pensions, sick pay or follow proper procedures to get rid of workers or the Multi-national companies who play the global market to so they pay as little tax as possible, I bet far more is lost through that.

eagerbeaver:
We need to get rid of them. If that is deemed to be racist, well I’m not really arsed. Before you can fix faults, problems need to be diagnosed folks. The truth is the truth, burying your head in the sand will not alter that fact

Except you’ve diagnosed the problems incorrectly, it’s like blaming the fly’s for the dog ■■■■ in your garden, the real cause is a far larger beast and they must be laughing their ■■■■■ off as they take more of our wealth, more of our hard won rights and get away with crashing the global economy, while our attention is diverted in blaming the wrong people.

muckles:

eagerbeaver:

Yes Perception, also could be confirmation bias.

eagerbeaver:

Love getting ■■■■■■ and throwing their crap around, and you say they have no interest in mixing with the British, seems to me they’ll fit in very well. Of course it could be a massive generalisation, a bit like those stupid SJW’s who have claim that every Middle aged white man is a misogynistic racist or all Brexit voters are xenophobic, little Englanders.

eagerbeaver:

And your evidence for this?
And what about all those British workers who jumped on the self-employed bandwagon thinking they’d be better off, or those companies who actively encouraged workers to go self-employed so they could abdicate their responsibilities for paying minimum wage, pensions, sick pay or follow proper procedures to get rid of workers or the Multi-national companies who play the global market to so they pay as little tax as possible, I bet far more is lost through that.

eagerbeaver:
We need to get rid of them. If that is deemed to be racist, well I’m not really arsed. Before you can fix faults, problems need to be diagnosed folks. The truth is the truth, burying your head in the sand will not alter that fact

Except you’ve diagnosed the problems incorrectly, it’s like blaming the fly’s for the dog [zb] in your garden, the real cause is a far larger beast and they must be laughing their ■■■■■ off as they take more of our wealth, more of our hard won rights and get away with crashing the global economy, while our attention is diverted in blaming the wrong people.

+1

My evidence for EE’s fiddling the crap out of the tax system is based on plenty of them telling me. At Iceland most of the EE agency drivers refused to go PAYE, they wouldn’t work for less than £14 per hour as LTD co’s. As you know I have worked for numerous firms and have always made a deliberate point of discussing wages with EE drivers.

My post stated that it wasn’t EE’s faults individually for coming here to work, I also stated that I would do the same. The post I made also stated that we have enough idiot wagon drivers of our own, so why add more?

EE’s love parking on hard shoulders of motorways. Maybe that can be justified too. Or perhaps maybe it’s just me being racist again instead of simply seeing things with my own eyes? Evidence that EE’s will work for peanuts does not need to be produced, all the crappy low paid driving jobs are riddled with them.

When I worked for Whistl at Bolton last year, I made a point of noticing who parked down the slip road to the entrance overnight. It was almost exclusively EE’s. That road went from being immaculate to a crap dump very quickly indeed. Maybe I am being racist again and simply not observing factual events.

So in summary, here is what I KNOW to be factual. Many EE’s fiddle our tax system. Hardly any want to integrate with us. Plenty EE’s use magnets, spare tacho cards, drive over their hours etc… They park in dangerous and illegal places on motorway’s. A high percentage of them seem to be ■■■■■■ up whilst driving. Many are poor drivers and plenty goods in staff complain that they are worse drivers than British drivers. They leave all sorts of crap wherever they choose to park. Most cannot seem to stay off their phones whilst driving.

Before people start chiming in with ’ Brits do all the above ', I am well aware of that. Adding crap on top of crap simply makes a bigger pile of crap. It’s a shame that EE truck drivers coming here for ’ a better life ’ have no respect whatsoever for OUR country, and rather than make a really good impression by being excellent, law abiding drivers and contributing with taxes, they choose to be just as crap as our own idiots. So basically they are clearly a bit thick too. A great opportunity for them to be welcomed has been missed :bulb:

eagerbeaver:
My evidence for EE’s fiddling the crap out of the tax system is based on plenty of them telling me. At Iceland most of the EE agency drivers refused to go PAYE, they wouldn’t work for less than £14 per hour as LTD co’s. As you know I have worked for numerous firms and have always made a deliberate point of discussing wages with EE drivers.

My post stated that it wasn’t EE’s faults individually for coming here to work, I also stated that I would do the same. The post I made also stated that we have enough idiot wagon drivers of our own, so why add more?

EE’s love parking on hard shoulders of motorways. Maybe that can be justified too. Or perhaps maybe it’s just me being racist again instead of simply seeing things with my own eyes? Evidence that EE’s will work for peanuts does not need to be produced, all the crappy low paid driving jobs are riddled with them.

When I worked for Whistl at Bolton last year, I made a point of noticing who parked down the slip road to the entrance overnight. It was almost exclusively EE’s. That road went from being immaculate to a crap dump very quickly indeed. Maybe I am being racist again and simply not observing factual events.

So in summary, here is what I KNOW to be factual. Many EE’s fiddle our tax system. Hardly any want to integrate with us. Plenty EE’s use magnets, spare tacho cards, drive over their hours etc… They park in dangerous and illegal places on motorway’s. A high percentage of them seem to be ■■■■■■ up whilst driving. Many are poor drivers and plenty goods in staff complain that they are worse drivers than British drivers. They leave all sorts of crap wherever they choose to park. Most cannot seem to stay off their phones whilst driving.

Before people start chiming in with ’ Brits do all the above ', I am well aware of that. Adding crap on top of crap simply makes a bigger pile of crap. It’s a shame that EE truck drivers coming here for ’ a better life ’ have no respect whatsoever for OUR country, and rather than make a really good impression by being excellent, law abiding drivers and contributing with taxes, they choose to be just as crap as our own idiots. So basically they are clearly a bit thick too. A great opportunity for them to be welcomed has been missed :bulb:

Top post EB :smiley:

This place is getting as bad as faceache for snowflakes. Eastern Europeans is close to racism■■? I’ve heard everything now :open_mouth:

eagerbeaver:

Firstly I hope I’ve have never called or implied you are racist for the views you hold. You are one of a group of posters here I don’t entirely agree with, but still have respect for what you write and views you hold. (and anyway it would be xenophobic not racist :wink: )

Instead of going over each point you make and saying its some of them, not many or all in my experience and just going round in circles, I get to the crux of my argument, the problem is not EE drivers, getting rid of them will not make the haulage industry suddenly a great place to work, the rot set in years before they arrived as it did in many jobs, but constantly blaming them for the ills of the industry simply diverts attention from the real problem and that is the system that allowed the situation to develop, that has sidelined ordinary people from the decision making process in this and many others of the supposedly democratic countries in the World.

muckles:

eagerbeaver:

Firstly I hope I’ve have never called or implied you are racist for the views you hold. You are one of a group of posters here I don’t entirely agree with, but still have respect for what you write and views you hold. (and anyway it would be xenophobic not racist :wink: )

Instead of going over each point you make and saying its some of them, not many or all in my experience and just going round in circles, I get to the crux of my argument, the problem is not EE drivers, getting rid of them will not make the haulage industry suddenly a great place to work, the rot set in years before they arrived as it did in many jobs, but constantly blaming them for the ills of the industry simply diverts attention from the real problem and that is the system that allowed the situation to develop, that has sidelined ordinary people from the decision making process in this and many others of the supposedly democratic countries in the World.

It`s not racist just wrong. Blaming EEs for problems your government should sort out, mixing up drivers of foreign trucks with drivers working in the UK and generalizing.