Awesome!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Especially when he ■■■■■■ himself!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thetaff2:
Especially when he ■■■■■■ himself!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing:

commonrail:
what can you say? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Not a lot really. Words fail me.

Mind you, reading the comments from the poster, the driver was pished so what do you expect.

He brought it on himself but i feel sorry for him.if in doubt stop

I have to say I thought it was funny up until I saw he had ■■■■■■ himself.
I just feel sorry for him.
It’s weird though, he looks like an old hand,and lets face it would you let a novice loose in a new fh?

We’ve all wanted to do that at times. Must’ve been looking for ocado or bookers. The joys of following a sat nav. I can only assume the build rdc’s on housing estates in eastern europe :laughing:

Not sure how old this is , but The first think that comes to my mind is why the ■■■■!!! Didn’t someone go out to help instead of curtain twitching!!! There’s loads of houses there and I’m sure somebody must have noticed a huge ■■■■■ truck coming!!! Then this would of not got as far as it did!!! Yes he was a muppet for trying to attempt it and doing what he did but if sombody stopped him it wouldnt off, but why was that car there in middle of street on a corner with nobody in it , looks weird as if this was planned!!

But I’m absolutely ashamed to associate dicks in this country when this happens! I felt sorry for the driver when the outcome turned to violence!! When all this coud of been stopped from the off!!

And the editor of the video is as bad as my 1st comment!!

Crease up especially when the hand bags came out, goes to show don’t matter how big you are doesn’t mean you can land a punch lol.

Why on earth would anyone video someone in that situation :cry: .It would surely have been a lot better to help the poor bloke.

No one comes out of that video as anyone you’d associate with.

Up to a point i can understand the anger as it appears that once he’d broke free of the Civic he looked like he might be going to drag the trailer through the other car and do a runner.

As for peeing hissen, hardly surpising, he probably thought he’d strayed into some third world slum when the heavy mob minced up.

what an idiot, any hgv driver in that situation would know its not right and would stop and ask for some kind of assistance before damaging anything,unbelievable

truckman20:
what an idiot, any hgv driver in that situation would know its not right and would stop and ask for some kind of assistance before damaging anything,unbelievable

you would not believe the hoards of UK artics that come down a main road daily that we have closed at the moment
and they all ask the same "can i get through " :unamused: Err no did you not read the signs

reminds me of one morning at Heywood.Im sat behind tomek and rupret,waiting for the barrier to raise...but it doesn't. tomek opens the door,shrugs his shoulders at me,then starts reversing :open_mouth: wtf I light him up and stand on the horn...and he stops.so I get out and ask him"whats yer plan?..reverse through me"
I then press the button…the barrier raises,and we`re off.

half of em are permenantly ■■■■■■ if you ask me :unamused:

■■■■■■■ horrible ■■■■■ turning violent. What a massive ■■■■■ that ■■■■■■■■■ geezer is taking a cheap shot when it all seems to have calmed as well.
Yes the driver has ■■■■■■ up massively but there was no need for that.
If I was him I would have gone back there after my drop and reversed the trailer through that bully’s living room. ■■■■■.

Got to admit I feel sorry for the guy. Nice to see he stood his ground and stood up for himself when he was so obviously gripped by fear. The black guy should be ashamed of himself for trying to hit an older and frailer guy. The person with the camera is a complete waste of breath.

That driver was definitely under the influence of something . He knew he’d scraped that car and was trying to do a runner . Got what he deserved , case of the hit and runner got hit. Mans not fit to be behind the wheel.

I am in two minds, the guy should have read the wee in a bottle thread on here before trying the evaporation theory out, as we all know the smell lingers (we do know this…right?) And having loaded many Eastern European drivers wagons with various plant equipment from strange and far flung places and watched how they lash down the loads …frightening… anyway what is more frightening is their (majority) total disregard for their own safety, most just walk in front of FLT forks with very very awkward loads on thinking they are helping, we ■■■■■■ them off double time lol.

Though at the end of the day, those guys want to earn their families a living and they are just cogs in a bigger wheel as in the 70’s and 80’s when the UK ran to Germany for work, we want the best just sometimes a youtube moment appears to lighten the mood :laughing: :laughing:

Where is Orys? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Normally on here by now :smiley: :smiley: