Polish driver 'Lost in England'!

harry:
That driver was definitely under the influence of something . He knew he’d scraped that car and was trying to do a runner . Got what he deserved , case of the hit and runner got hit. Mans not fit to be behind the wheel.

I cant argue with that when you put it like that :laughing: :laughing:

Astonishing video. Amazing how someone can shrug off self responsibility in their own actions because they feel wronged. I presume he pee’d himself through fright and not booze though :unamused:

Perhaps it was the 10th foreign truck that week to do that down that particular close! Better to have remained calm, blocked the road to stop him getting away and guided him off and then called the blues to deal with him however unsatisfying that is.

harry:
That driver was definitely under the influence of something . He knew he’d scraped that car and was trying to do a runner . Got what he deserved , case of the hit and runner got hit. Mans not fit to be behind the wheel.

He’s an old man mate, do you not think it could have been handled better? A weak, allegedly ■■■■■■ up, old man deserves to be set upon by a heavy bloke half his age does he? Pathetic.

OVLOV JAY:
I can only assume the build rdc’s on housing estates in eastern europe :laughing:

have you ever been to king brothers in peterborough? :laughing: :laughing:

He didn’t look that terrified, maybe he spilt his drink in the tussle getting pulled out the cab.

When there’s a group of people, and one of them’s a ■■■■, you can usually work around the situation. When there’s a group of people, and all of them are dicks, then this happens.

Playing the devil’s advocate; it isn’t quite clear how the slap contest started. Perhaps the guy was trying to grab the keys out of the cab and the driver became aggressive. It does suggest the guy tried to drag him out and then start on him.

I agree that the fight started after someone tried to get the keys from the ignition. If it had been someone with knowledge of trucks, we may have put the trailer brake on instead.
You cannot move a car like that and not know about it - he looked like he was trying to do a runner.
As for ■■■■■■■ himself? That wasn’t fear, it’s more likely a lack of bladder control from too much alcohol. You can see by his eyes and demeanour he’s not 100% with it.

Plenty more down the road in Newmarket (Turners) :grimacing:

No one here knows for certain if he was drunk.yes he drove like a complete tool but show me the proof he was drunk.im more shocked at the fact that a old man was so scared and felt in danger in a diffrent country that he peed himself.it could have and should have been dealt with better

Film directed by Wayne Stewart,he comes across as a Wayne Ker to me !

FarnboroughBoy11:
[zb] horrible [zb] turning violent. What a massive ■■■■■ that ■■■■■■■■■ geezer is taking a cheap shot when it all seems to have calmed as well.
Yes the driver has [zb] up massively but there was no need for that.
If I was him I would have gone back there after my drop and reversed the trailer through that bully’s living room. ■■■■■.

Totally agree with you mate…you could tell by the look on the truck drivers face that he knew he had messed up good and proper and all he needed was some help to get him out of that situation. The back fella is a complete and utter prick.

Two delivery places which I have to go to, that immediately spring to mind, mean that you have to go through a housing estate…

It’s all to easy to take that wrong turn guys and get ourselves in bother.

Firstly, no one in their right mind would attempt that turn without getting those motors moved and secondly, thumping (or attempting to thump) the driver for it is pretty stupid and unacceptable if you ask me. I thought the old boy put up a pretty good account for himself when it came to the punch up bit though. As for his driving and decision making skills what can I say - they were missing on the day.

That video makes you proud to be British…not!!!
What a complete bunch of ■■■■■■■■■ the great British public were on that video, punching old men, whilst some mouth breathing oxygen thief videos it all, I despair as to what other nations must think of us.

del trotter:
That video makes you proud to be British…not!!!
What a complete bunch of [zb] the great British public were on that video, punching old men, whilst some mouth breathing oxygen thief videos it all, I despair as to what other nations must think of us.

Love it!! - I’ll have you know he’d probably made several trips to the benefit office to get that phone :laughing: :laughing:

His driving was ■■■■ poor

If you get what I mean dribble

I don’t know what’s worse. His driving or their fighting :grimacing:

No-one comes out with any dignity on that video, but the people I despise the most are the morons videoing the incident instead of helping :unamused:

But the videoing is helpful when it comes to who did what for the insurance company.

I don’t have a problem with people recording, it’s the fact bits are missing from the edit and the stupid childlike annotations that have been added. It does also look like the person holding the camera was trying to intervene when things got physical, just they also tried to keep filming.

nearly there:
No one here knows for certain if he was drunk.yes he drove like a complete tool but show me the proof he was drunk.im more shocked at the fact that a old man was so scared and felt in danger in a diffrent country that he peed himself.it could have and should have been dealt with better

I’m with this.
Sure, very stupid to end up there in his truck, he should have stopped and checked rather than trusting a satnav, and to then go on and damage those cars was madness.

But is there concrete proof the guy was drunk?
Could his demeanour and actions be from fear maybe■■?
I’m def not defending his actions, but the whole scenario could have been handled different maybe.
Not impressed with the, “director” of the clip either.

xxicelandicxx:
Not sure how old this is , but The first think that comes to my mind is why the [zb]!!! Didn’t someone go out to help instead of curtain twitching!!! There’s loads of houses there and I’m sure somebody must have noticed a huge [zb] truck coming!!! Then this would of not got as far as it did!!! Yes he was a muppet for trying to attempt it and doing what he did but if somebody stopped him it wouldn’t off, but why was that car there in middle of street on a corner with nobody in it , looks weird as if this was planned!!

But I’m absolutely ashamed to associate dicks in this country when this happens! I felt sorry for the driver when the outcome turned to violence!! When all this could of been stopped from the off!!

And the editor of the video is as bad as my 1st comment!!

my thoughts exactly, last week in france I was into a village to load that’s was only fit for horse and carts, I had a 90 degree right hand turn that was beyond tight. the cars coming up the road I wanted to go down stopped then proceeded straight up a one way straight the wrong direction :exclamation: in England they would have stopped watched me struggle and then video it :imp: :imp:

the driver right or wrong was in the wrong place and they should have helped not behaved like animals.