Aerial banner

cav551:
There are two octogenarians I’d love to hear put this whole rubbish to bed. Jack Smethurst and Rudolph Walker starred in over 40 episodes of Love thy Neighbour in which Bill just about always got the last laugh making the bigoted Eddie look pathetically silly. I’m sure the mere mention of the series will cause mass hysteia in some circles, mainly because people are too thick to see which of the two characters is being mocked.

And then there was Rising Damp,Phillip Smith(Don Warrington) gave as good as he got,especially from Rigsby(Leonard Rossiter).

David

cav551:
I fully expect that when a covid vaccine becomes available, white Britons will be forced to enroll in a diversity education brainwashing course and sit an exam to prove their adherance to the principles before they are allowed to join the end of the queue for a jab. It won’t be a free course either, but proceeds will be going to Blick Power.

Covid19 is also racist because it is killing more immigrants asian and black than white people , apparently we aren’t doing enough to help them

Carryfast:

Bewick:
Those Burnley Lads that had the foresight and “bottle” to fly that banner over Turf Moor should be given the respect they are due and Burnley F.C. should reward them with Season tickets for life ! Well maybe for the next proper season at least ! :smiley: Bewick.

This was Epsom Downs or at least it should have been. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

Spot ■■■■■■■ on “CF” you are a Star ! :sunglasses: :wink: You and me would have fitted straight in there mate at that how down ! I could have got you a grey Confederate jacket with, a couple of stripes on the sleeve and could have got myself a Grey frock coat with a General’s star on each shoulder :smiley: Only one star mind as it would probably upset you if I had 4 stars like General Lee ! Oh! and keep your eyes off that Bird in the pink dress, looks like a bit too much for you to handle !! :confused: :blush: :wink: Cheers Bewick.

All are Equal but Some are More Equal than Others!

The PC Brigade have managed to get the guy who paid for the flight the sack, all because he gave his opinion. In Bristol they pulled down a statue and no hue and cry about that! No sackings and no removal from colleges.
It’s called ‘Positive Discrimination’ where the PC Brigade decide, without asking the indigenous population of this island, what is ‘Right’ or ‘Wrong’.

Here in Scotland, we had the Scottish Police Federation making a statement about protests in Glasgow, this is what they said:-
Chairman of the Scottish Police Federation, David Hamilton, said: “When our politicians fail to condemn the actions of those who defy the law, we cannot be surprised
that it is increasingly difficult for police officers to enforce the law.
The public cannot expect the police service to turn a blind eye to those who break the law in the name of a particular cause whilst demanding different treatment for
opponents.
Those who gather are breaking the law pure and simple.

At the same time as a family is unable to have more than ten people mourn the death of a loved one, hundreds and thousands are able to gather with impunity and
without criticism, simply by carrying a banner or a placard.
There is no moral high ground to be claimed.
The sooner our politicians decide what matters more, appeasement or
the health of our nation, the sooner we can stop wasting valuable resources on the managing of illegal gatherings."

What did the politicians have to say about that? Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!

Some guy in Glasgow/London/Elsewhere says ‘Black Lives Matter’ and that’s fine, some guy in Burnley says ‘White Lives Matter’ and he’s a Racist!
Double standards in the same situation.

Shameful!

Just googled"news uk"…and not a single mention of yesterday’s trouble in South London.

I understand the culprit and his girlfriend have both been sacked by their employers.I don’t know all the facts but I would have thought there could an unfair dismissal claim going in.

alexsaville:
All are Equal but Some are More Equal than Others!

The PC Brigade have managed to get the guy who paid for the flight the sack, all because he gave his opinion. In Bristol they pulled down a statue and no hue and cry about that! No sackings and no removal from colleges.
It’s called ‘Positive Discrimination’ where the PC Brigade decide, without asking the indigenous population of this island, what is ‘Right’ or ‘Wrong’.

Here in Scotland, we had the Scottish Police Federation making a statement about protests in Glasgow, this is what they said:-
Chairman of the Scottish Police Federation, David Hamilton, said: “When our politicians fail to condemn the actions of those who defy the law, we cannot be surprised
that it is increasingly difficult for police officers to enforce the law.
The public cannot expect the police service to turn a blind eye to those who break the law in the name of a particular cause whilst demanding different treatment for
opponents.
Those who gather are breaking the law pure and simple.

At the same time as a family is unable to have more than ten people mourn the death of a loved one, hundreds and thousands are able to gather with impunity and
without criticism, simply by carrying a banner or a placard.
There is no moral high ground to be claimed.
The sooner our politicians decide what matters more, appeasement or
the health of our nation, the sooner we can stop wasting valuable resources on the managing of illegal gatherings."

What did the politicians have to say about that? Nothing! Absolutely Nothing!

Some guy in Glasgow/London/Elsewhere says ‘Black Lives Matter’ and that’s fine, some guy in Burnley says ‘White Lives Matter’ and he’s a Racist!
Double standards in the same situation.

Shameful!

Shameful indeed Alex,but nothing surprises me any more,pure bigotry.

David

And what about what happened in Brixton last night, all this BLM nonsense has given a sense of self entitlement to do what ever you want, race relations have gone back about 50 years in this country because of all this.

bigstraight6:
And what about what happened in Brixton last night, all this BLM nonsense has given a sense of self entitlement to do what ever you want, race relations have gone back about 50 years in this country because of all this.

The fact that ‘race relations’ is an issue at any time is the clue.It’s always an artificial agenda that’s doomed to failure.Because it doesn’t happen naturally and it’s always teetering on a cliff edge for whatever reason real or perceived.

commonrail:
Just googled"news uk"…and not a single mention of yesterday’s trouble in South London.

Yes it was great to see on a video two of the BLM mob squaring up to one another with a knife apiece !! I reckon that if that Chap Colston could return he wouldn’t have thought that there was a 200year gap between his era and what passes for civilisation to-day. I think he would have been weighing up some of that rioting mob as “merchandise” !!££££$$$$ . What else can you say ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
Yes it was great to see on a video two of the BLM mob squaring up to one another with a knife apiece !! I reckon that if that Chap Colston could return he wouldn’t have thought that there was a 200year gap between his era and what passes for civilisation to-day. I think he would have been weighing up some of that rioting mob as “merchandise” !!££££$$$$ . What else can you say ! Cheers Bewick.

Look on the bright side Bewick they’re not chucking spears around.
That’s what I call good race relations. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQLXY51uWLg

Meanwhile back in the ■■■■■■■■ Fells.
They’ll be a lot madder than those that Michael Caine had to face when they get to you Bewick.Run as fast as you can North hopefully Scotland will be too cold for em. :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODM1RJe4FvQ

Carryfast:
Meanwhile back in the ■■■■■■■■ Fells.
They’ll be a lot madder than those that Michael Caine had to face when they get to you Bewick.Run as fast as you can North hopefully Scotland will be too cold for em. :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODM1RJe4FvQ

Technology has moved on a bit since ZULU CF " Front rank fire, second rank fire, third rank fire ! But they all would have M16 assault rifles !! Cheers Bewick.

Watching Sky News this morning they reported on the South London street party and interviewed a reveller who informed the reporter that there was no problems everyone were enjoying theirselves until the police arrived. They caused the problem . FFS you can’t educate pork , the whole point is there shouldn’t have been a party because gatherings are banned , its illegal. But he wasn’t appologetic towards the violence blaming the police for it. The reporter never once questiloned him on the legalities of the party. Probably because je was black and above the law and this is what i come to expect from left wing Sky News. Does anyone else get the feeling this was a set up to cause more tension. It should be one law for everyone if they dont like it accept the concequencies

This’ll probably go on,all summer now.
Police unable to keep law and order…for fear of being labelled racists.

Bewick:
Technology has moved on a bit since ZULU CF But they all would have M16 assault rifles !! Cheers Bewick.

Sounds like Custer’s last stand.
Some say their last words were who sold em all these bleedin Winchesters etc and who’s idea was it to leave the Gatling guns back at the depot. :open_mouth: :laughing:

historynet.com/battle-of-lit … factor.htm

Aerial Banner??
Wasn’t he lead guitarist with Mott The Hoople?
:laughing:

Carryfast:

Bewick:
Technology has moved on a bit since ZULU CF But they all would have M16 assault rifles !! Cheers Bewick.

Sounds like Custer’s last stand.
Some say their last words were who sold em all these bleedin Winchesters etc and who’s idea was it to leave the Gatling guns back at the depot. :open_mouth: :laughing:

historynet.com/battle-of-lit … factor.htm

You sure can dig up relevant info CF but as I have the concentration of a “knat” you really do have to condense the “You Tube” bollox you post down to “bite sized” but still retain the “thrust” ( Oooo Errr!) of your spiel ! Cheers Bewick.

A strange thing happened in Glasgow this weekend! A police officer was was stabbed by an asylum seeker in a Glasgow Hotel and was critical in hospital, two hotel workers were also stabbed, yet no ‘White Lives Matter’ demonstrations.
Even stranger is that he also stabbed three other asylum seekers and the Luvvy’s can’t be bothered to get out of bed to protest about ‘Brutality’ in Scotland!

Instead the Scottish (Self Appointed) Council for Refugees is concerned about the ‘Mental Health’ of those who have travelled thousand’s of miles to be punished by being accommodated free (To them but not the Taxpayer!) in a Glasgow Hotel. To add insult to injury they are also fed three, YES, that’s right, THREE meals a day! Shameful, isn’t it?
Poor souls, image the horror of clean beds and free meals, no wonder they have ‘mental Health’ issues! They also claim the Wi-Fi is poor, shameful. No other part of the UK has poor Wi-Fi (And we all know that’s not true!) just the hotels in Glasgow, a crying shame!

In the UK, Equality is the buzz word, why then is it that the memory of bombings in London & Manchester, stabbings in Reading & Glasgow, are allowed by the press & media to slip quietly into history but BLM and their support for an American criminal goes on for ever!
All Are Equal But Some Are More Equal Than Others!

Alex

I posted on ‘Old Time Lorries’ etc and I notice it’s shunted onto ‘Bullys Truckstop Bar’, whatever that is.
Are the Moderators frightened of Democracy? If so why not close down Trucknet, or is the revenue stream more valuable than Democracy?

Alex