Heathrow today

Anyone caught up in that protest nonsense around Heathrow or Birmingham area?

Nope managed to avoid it luckily! Had to nip down to Chelsea today, but hooked around it thankfully…

I can only see it getting worse. I would love a few companies to sue them for time wasted.

Not exactly doing their dreamt up cause any favours though are they?

No problem,human speed humps,there’s that one sorted,thank you!!

I was listening to this on BBC as it was on going. The whole thing it seems was a protest by the ‘Black lives matter’ group and concerned the police shooting that thug and causing riots a few years back.
I have to say these few things… Firstly he was a dangerous murdering thug who was on his way to kill someone and got everything he deserved. Secondly the very name ‘Black lives matter’ is disgustingly racist, just as ‘White lives matter’ would be.
Thirdly … I don’t care if you are black, white, yellow, red, brown or purple, if you lay down on the road and try to prevent me from getting to the airport I will drive over your useless fat body.

Makes you laugh in Britain don’t it, one of the first countries to abolish slavery. I mean perhaps in America there’s a point to be made but I’d say this is ridiculous. Run em over.

Pat Hasler:
I don’t care if you are black, white, yellow, red, brown or purple, if you lay down on the road and try to prevent me from getting to the airport I will drive over your useless fat body.

Pat Hasler; internet tough guy.

He would actually drive over another human being just to get to the airport. :laughing:

If it was that knob lying down who killed the off duty WPC, he would need a monster truck.

Unfortunately I got caught in the London stuff… Anyone else think it’s a really stupid idea to block 100% of people going somewhere to make a point to the minority that don’t share you point of view? :angry: :angry:

I do wonder if these protesters know what the word “divisive” means! :unamused:
Do they think they are gaining support, or just hammering in a wedge…

I’m just curious but while they were all chained together were they singing “ole man river”?

According to the clown Newbeat interviewed, they want to shut down major transport hubs, they don’t seem to care if that includes hospitals.

Evil8Beezle:

I’m sure they’re well aware what divisive means, and I’ll bet their real agenda has very little to do with creating racial harmony and equality.

muckles:

Evil8Beezle:

I’m sure they’re well aware what divisive means, and I’ll bet their real agenda has very little to do with creating racial harmony and equality.

Who’d have thought it? :open_mouth:
But in order not to appear racist, we can’t discuss such an agenda… :unamused:

Anybody else think the police were pretty pathetic in all of this ?

Plenty of them milling around, but no visible leadership, too worried about their pensions I think :unamused:

Pat Hasler:
I was listening to this on BBC as it was on going. The whole thing it seems was a protest by the ‘Black lives matter’ group and concerned the police shooting that thug and causing riots a few years back.
I have to say these few things… Firstly he was a dangerous murdering thug who was on his way to kill someone and got everything he deserved. Secondly the very name ‘Black lives matter’ is disgustingly racist, just as ‘White lives matter’ would be.
Thirdly … I don’t care if you are black, white, yellow, red, brown or purple, if you lay down on the road and try to prevent me from getting to the airport I will drive over your useless fat body.

No you won’t.

Stanley Mitchell:

Plenty of them milling around, but no visible leadership, too worried about their pensions I think :unamused:

To busy chasing horses on the other side of London.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:

muckles:

Evil8Beezle:

Who’d have thought it? :open_mouth:
But in order not to appear racist, we can’t discuss such an agenda… :unamused:

Why can’t we discuss such an agenda?
We shouldn’t be worried about being labelled racist by people who are either playing the race card to silence criticism for illegal actions or are naively believe that any criticism of people from certain ethnic groups is racism.

Hoggydog:

Stanley Mitchell:

To busy chasing horses on the other side of London.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Shooting horses more like…