Accident in truck

Fincham:

hornblower3:
I had an accident in a truck at work I left all my details with the car driver and I’ve heard nothing of it in over a year I wasn’t a named driver it was insured any driver do I mention it to my car insurance?

If you don’t mention it and you have an accident then the insurers may refuse to pay the claim.

I had an accident whilst driving a lorry, which wasn’t my fault, and at the time I had two classic vehicles insured.

One was insured with NFU Mutual and the other with Ageas, the lorry was also insured with NFU Mutual and the third party with Ageas.

And tell me more

I had a 50\50 fault accident in my van a few months ago.

My car was insured with the same broker but different insurers.

Van insurance premium doubled, and car premium went up 25% due to the accident :frowning:

idrive:
I had a 50\50 fault accident in my van a few months ago.

My car was insured with the same broker but different insurers.

Van insurance premium doubled, and car premium went up 25% due to the accident :frowning:

Brokers don’t insure vehicles they just point you towards insurance companies that insure you both these vehicles were insured in your name mine was a company vehicle insured any driver i was not named on the policy

I know buddy, that’s why I said same broker, different insurers.

Just saying that if they know about it, premium will go up.

I didn’t have the option of not telling them as they dealt with both policies.

what when i damaged step on high kerb in RDC? I have never had accident! And that is not lie!