A75 in the headlines again for all the wron reasons

Connor. Do you even drive the 75 in a hgv?

CraigM:
Connor. Do you even drive the 75 in a hgv?

No, he’ll get a nosebleed if he has to go anywhere other than Lockerbie to change a trailer.

I’ve been making a point of carving the face off of every Howdens lorry I see on the 66 or 74 in the hope that it’s him.

Ive just watched the video o in the Mail link, dunno which video some of the others here saw? I saw a dashcam of a truck, on a wet road, keeping up with, but a safe distance from a couple of cars. Another truck overtakes on double whites, and starts cutting in before its finished the overtake, no visible oncoming at this point. After prematurely cutting in (although there is a good gap there) he does another overtake, although he should be able to see the queuing traffic ahead. He re-enters the left lane again whilst alongside the black car.
I didn`t see a driver “cracking on” in an aware, competent, mode. I saw a video of someone who will keep his foot down without using his eyes or engaging his brain. Nothing wrong with a bit of speed when appropriate, but this is NOT an example of that.
It is simply bad driving, not at all good progressive driving.

What happens after the 15 second mark is…summat else.

Don’t think anyone will disagree the Dutch was a male appendage of the highest order. What’s worse is Billy Big male appendage thinking he will have it out with him on a public road. Especially running away like a girl afterwards.

i think the dutchman just committed himself to the overtake due to the frustration of the antiquated revenue raiser of a 40mph limit adhered to by the occasional plodder there and once past the point of no return it just got worse and worse for him hence having to get his super hampton cloggs through the floor to help him stop at the junction.
he got fedup crawling at 40mph,probably worked out he was cutting it neat for the boat,went for it,and it didnt work out…no biggie…
id think the more entertaining aspect was for dashcam hero to kakk his pants when the handbags at dawn session didnt go the way he expected.
meanwhile…

its lockerbie and back on the satnav every night for conor.
if he got cairnryan trunk then he wouldnt last long.
all the boat traffic would petition the d&g plod to crucify and get rid of him on the basis that when he is driving its a rolling roadblock that nobody can pass,so no speeding means no entrapment,means no revenue from fines for d&g.
they would have him fitted up and banned in a matter of weeks and that would be the end of conor as we know him. :smiley:

eagerbeaver:

Own Account Driver:

robthedog:
Handbags at dawn with the karate kid

The way his bluetooth earpiece fell out I’d say tatty old Lidl bag for life, full of junk, with a limp at dawn’s more like it.

It probably all kicked off because Mr Daffodil caused Mr Angry to brake, thus ruining his Microlise score :unamused:

Are you on pre-mod, you naughty boy, what have you done now?

Hilarious once again dd when did super Hampton do clogs and are they on sale to non tangs? :smiley:

limited edition spec old bean.
only for sale to tangs from the netherlands by special order. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
i think the dutchman just committed himself to the overtake due to the frustration of the antiquated revenue raiser of a 40mph limit adhered to by the occasional plodder there and once past the point of no return it just got worse and worse for him hence having to get his super hampton cloggs through the floor to help him stop at the junction.
he got fedup crawling at 40mph,probably worked out he was cutting it neat for the boat,went for it,and it didnt work out…no biggie…
id think the more entertaining aspect was for dashcam hero to kakk his pants when the handbags at dawn session didnt go the way he expected.
meanwhile…

its lockerbie and back on the satnav every night for conor.
if he got cairnryan trunk then he wouldnt last long.
all the boat traffic would petition the d&g plod to crucify and get rid of him on the basis that when he is driving its a rolling roadblock that nobody can pass,so no speeding means no entrapment,means no revenue from fines for d&g.
they would have him fitted up and banned in a matter of weeks and that would be the end of conor as we know him. :smiley:

Firstly, cloggy isn’t heading for the boat, he’s Dumfries bound, secondly- knowing the DW driver, he certainly wouldn’t be plobbing at 40, not in our line of work. Cheers

theyve stopped the killingholm – hoek ferry now have they?
clogboy was heading for a ferry,whether its cairnryan,hull,killingholm ect is irrelevant as delays mean no kip.
if your mate wasnt plobbing along it was because he didnt overtake the local lemmings sooner then.
if you must dawdle on that road,its best to leave a gap in from for those who care to crack on.
although it seldom happens to me then i dont really care who overtakes me as especially on that road,if they want to crack on and shake the bushes it clears the path a bit easier just to tag on a cpl mins behind if im covered for time to make the boat easily.
im im neat for time,then if you can overtake your average paddy then your going to be absolutely wired to the moon.
the log mob arnt usually plodders anyway,looks like his brain switched off for a while to sit in the doddlers queue. :slight_smile:

Own Account Driver:

eagerbeaver:

Own Account Driver:

robthedog:
Handbags at dawn with the karate kid

The way his bluetooth earpiece fell out I’d say tatty old Lidl bag for life, full of junk, with a limp at dawn’s more like it.

It probably all kicked off because Mr Daffodil caused Mr Angry to brake, thus ruining his Microlise score :unamused:

Are you on pre-mod, you naughty boy, what have you done now?

I ridiculed Rikki’s " It’s time " post 12 months ago with a picture of Clint Eastwood saying " Not in my town punk " :grimacing:

dieseldog999:
clogboy was heading for a ferry,whether its cairnryan,hull,killingholm ect is irrelevant as delays mean no kip.
if your mate wasnt plobbing along it was because he didnt overtake the local lemmings sooner then.
if you must dawdle on that road,its best to leave a gap in from for those who care to crack on.
although it seldom happens to me then i dont really care who overtakes me as especially on that road,if they want to crack on and shake the bushes it clears the path a bit easier just to tag on a cpl mins behind if im covered for time to make the boat easily.
im im neat for time,then if you can overtake your average paddy then your going to be absolutely wired to the moon.
the log mob arnt usually plodders anyway,looks like his brain switched off for a while to sit in the doddlers queue. :slight_smile:

For someone that’s supposed to be the resident A75 hero, you don’t even appear to recognise what direction they’re traveling in. :laughing:

RoadsRat:

dieseldog999:

For someone that’s supposed to be the resident A75 hero, you don’t even appear to recognise what direction they’re traveling in. :laughing:

^^^^^^^
and there was me blissfully unaware that i was a hero resident or otherwise.
the flower cloggies are always boat traffic so whatever way their heading there chasing a ferry anyway?
id have thought you would have been aware of that being a resident pedantic… :confused:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^
and there was me blissfully unaware that i was a hero resident or otherwise.
the flower cloggies are always boat traffic so whatever way their heading there chasing a ferry anyway?
id have thought you would have been aware of that being a resident pedantic… :confused:

That contradicts your other post:

dieseldog999:
its valentines day next week…them flowers need to make the boat…another A75 daily non event.

Seeing as he’s driving away from the ferry port, I suspect he’s already completed his delivery. :grimacing:

The Dutch driver has a different view on the event… :smiling_imp:

If the above is true, I think that I would have defended myself more robustly.

dave docwra:
If the above is true, I think that I would have defended myself more robustly.

Yep, my thoughts too, you don’t throw another man’s shoes in the bushes or crap on his neck.

Lucky he didn’t get more re-arranged than just his bluetooth earpiece.

This is another problem with dash cam warriors - it’s far too easy to edit out the part where they’ve been ■■■■ so they present a case of being an innocent victim rather than an instigator.

There was NO lane 2 ! He was overtaking across double whites.
If the camera truck accelerated (I only see him as being a constant distance from the car he is following) that is a fault.
Saying a car was “pushing him to go faster” or whatever is ridiculous, and it has disappeared during the overtake.
Overtaker seems to be able to get into lane, but chooses to do a second illegal overtake!?
He went for a bad and illegal first overtake, and didnt abort it when went belly up. He went for second bad and illegal overtake. He is a plonker of the premier division. If the camera truck did accelerate during the overtake, that is totally wrong, but doesnt explain why the overtaker didn`t back off and pull in. No sign of any tailgating car anywhere, and the overtaker being concerned for the safety of another road user seems a bit far-fetched given his on screen performance.

What happens after 20sec mark, I wont comment on. Ill leave that to Harry Carpenter…or Deborah Bull.

Franglais:
Ive just watched the video o in the Mail link, dunno which video some of the others here saw? I saw a dashcam of a truck, on a wet road, keeping up with, but a safe distance from a couple of cars. Another truck overtakes on double whites, and starts cutting in before its finished the overtake, no visible oncoming at this point. After prematurely cutting in (although there is a good gap there) he does another overtake, although he should be able to see the queuing traffic ahead. He re-enters the left lane again whilst alongside the black car.
I didn`t see a driver “cracking on” in an aware, competent, mode. I saw a video of someone who will keep his foot down without using his eyes or engaging his brain. Nothing wrong with a bit of speed when appropriate, but this is NOT an example of that.
It is simply bad driving, not at all good progressive driving.

What happens after the 15 second mark is…summat else.

+1