No Surprise , On the A75

Not sure if been on before , but no doubt some interesting replies will appear :open_mouth: :wink:

I can’t get a video only a still shot, but maybe that’s just me :blush:
If I can suss out who the motor most likely belongs to I’m sure that the Old Bill can.
No wonder we are ■■■■■■ hated, pro.s? nah I’ve ■■■■ em. :unamused:

The bit in Bold is a link to Facebook, but the video isn’t there, the still looks insane though!, I’m sure the video will turn up somewhere,

robroy:
I can’t get a video only a still shot, but maybe that’s just me :blush:
If I can suss out who the motor most likely belongs to I’m sure that the Old Bill can.
No wonder we are [zb] hated, pro.s? nah I’ve [zb] em. :unamused:

Yep just a still shot but unfortunately it shows the standard of idiots we have driving LGV’s these days.
The good thing is they will get what’s coming to them.
More police on the roads catching these clowns can’t come soon enough.

I used to drive along that road in 1972-73 and the standard of driving was very poor back then. It was a regular thing to see both mainland and Northern Irish lorries in fields or buildings. Very rarely saw the police around in those days.

Seen the video ,pretty much run of the mill stuff on the 75, here ,the Gatehouse and the bbb this happens all the time when to many fast lorries are catching slower ones.This is the first time I seen someone posting it,he pulled out in front of the guy in the third lane and didn’t leave him with much of an option !and then stuck it up on Facebook.The road is not much better than bog road in places .Would not like the job of policing it,never ending new faces just trying to get down the road on one card!

Looks like a Morrisons wagon.

Yawn,just another day on the 75

Boys will be boys.

mmmmmm one of my mob in the middle lane :open_mouth:

"Is A Raaace! Im wiiiining!! Im Wiiiining!! " :smiley:

The-Snowman:
Looks like a Morrisons wagon.

Nah. Looks like a McB****** wagon. Might not be, hence the obscured name, but wouldn’t surprise me if it was.

room on the grass for another :grimacing: :laughing: send it on :open_mouth:

that brings back some memories lol heading for stranraer, prob got his mate 1km in front on the cb going clear clear sent it on, best get yourself in car coming :laughing:

Lot of fuss over nothing

happysack:
Lot of fuss over nothing

sure…dangerous driving is nothing :smiling_imp:

In the good old days from London to Stranraer was nearly 100 miles of hectic M1 and over 200 miles of deserted M6 then 100 miles of hell on the A75.

You had the mad Irish heading to or from the ferry, which was a very dangerous combination. At that time I recall there only a few straight stretches of road so you got overtaken anywhere that there was nothing coming towards you.

I was driving a Bedford TK pantechnicon and spent most of the time pushing the mirror arm out.

Shane1:
… he pulled out in front of the guy in the third lane and didn’t leave him with much of an option !and then stuck it up on Facebook.

This will sound absurd but could he not have braked… or probably just eased off the gas a little… They were all on the limiter so it’s not like the speed differences were great.

Rentadent:

Shane1:
… he pulled out in front of the guy in the third lane and didn’t leave him with much of an option !and then stuck it up on Facebook.

This will sound absurd but could he not have braked… or probably just eased off the gas a little… They were all on the limiter so it’s not like the speed differences were great.

How often do you see a driver back off because he/she has misjudged a situation? They don’t do it because it is not macho, it may be the sensible option but it doesn’t happen. Plough on regardless, someone else will sort out the problem.