A g jacob and sons removals and storage oxford

1. got seven days of dismantling and loading 500 desks and crap in the roll on/off bins

JAKEY:
Marktaff, we started on Nielsens yesterday ,here are a few photos of the two trucks on the job , seven men yesterday ,six men today ,feet are hurting and knackered .

Hi Jakey,
I hope there was a lift in that block mate.
it’s one your glad to see over mate I bet…can be tough jobs the office jobs mate especially on the stairs…well earned Pint tonight mate…the truck looks special mate it realy is a lovely looking truck…

marktaff:

JAKEY:
Marktaff, we started on Nielsens yesterday ,here are a few photos of the two trucks on the job , seven men yesterday ,six men today ,feet are hurting and knackered .

Hi Jakey,
I hope there was a lift in that block mate.
it’s one your glad to see over mate I bet…can be tough jobs the office jobs mate especially on the stairs…well earned Pint tonight mate…the truck looks special mate it realy is a lovely looking truck…

Hi mark and jakey, I know office jobs are murder but moving files in a hospital job was hard 2 big rooms and all notes had to be moved as they were we done it in the 80,s moving files to Morriston from singleton ,I’m running out today first time since the 90,s got to be in penryn Cornwall for 6.30 Monday then booked in hinkley nuclear plant 11.30 Monday ,nice looking trucks there jakey credit to you :smiley: cheers John

Mark and John , yes there is a goods lift but very old ,you can get one desk work top in on a angle and we got about 450 of those alone , also a passenger lift but crates only and that is the other end of the building , they are going to need a lot of roll on skips , the developer is saying you can leave the metal what might help us but we will see ! not there today but two Monday to keep stripping down desks etc, 6 to 7 men there Thursday (might be a late night ) and so on until the 23rd .

Mark and John , there are 10 safes on site but some of them are bigger than our little Vito van ,so we declined that part of the move , they had all new desks fitted at the new office , £1500 each and there is 500 of them , we are not moving the chairs as a company have washed them and moving them there selves .

Down stairs in the basement there is a lot of crap and hopefully its staying :unamused: .

JAKEY:
Mark and John , there are 10 safes on site but some of them are bigger than our little Vito van ,so we declined that part of the move , they had all new desks fitted at the new office , £1500 each and there is 500 of them , we are not moving the chairs as a company have washed them and moving them there selves .

Down stairs in the basement there is a lot of crap and hopefully its staying :unamused: .

Hi Jakey,
This job sounds a beast mate…I know exactly what you mean about the safes…there is only so far you can go moving safes…when they start getting past waist height you need the big boys…we would call upon Vangaurd back in the day before they were taken over by Pickfords…it was art they way they would move hudge Chubb safes…that’s also some monies worth of desks there jakey…I take it your filling the skips to mate.

Mark, yes we got to fill the skips up as well , they are providing them at £700 a time , I said 20 skips ,some else said 11 , nielsens said 4 !!! , no chance at all are you getting nit in 4 :open_mouth: .

JAKEY:

“JAKEY”,Where was the pic taken by the water ?

The mini looks a bit iffy on the tail lift ?

Click on page twice to read.

JAKEY:
Mark, yes we got to fill the skips up as well , they are providing them at £700 a time , I said 20 skips ,some else said 11 , nielsens said 4 !!! , no chance at all are you getting nit in 4 :open_mouth: .

Hi boys ,check them safes could be millionaires by the end of the week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DEANB, nice clipping of a nice old Daf , I let you know tomorrow ,I know it was Devon.

Smallcoal , sod the safes :laughing:

We were stripping desks down again today , bloody boring .

DEANB:

Dean & Jakey…this old DAF looks like an old Abels of wotton wagon…I can’t read article bit fussy on my lap top never mind

smallcoal:

JAKEY:
Mark, yes we got to fill the skips up as well , they are providing them at £700 a time , I said 20 skips ,some else said 11 , nielsens said 4 !! :smiley: !! , no chance at all are you getting nit in 4 :open_mouth: .

Hi boys ,check them safes could be millionaires by the end of the week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile: I wish John !

DEANB:

It says terry reader from Isle of Wight I blew the article up :smiley:

Just looked on google he is quite a big outfit

image.jpeg

Mark and smallcoal