2017....Where did we all go?

Madrid, Rome, Stockholm was the furthest last year. Going further yet this year.

Mostly Finland to Holland-Belgium-France but one trip to Tsalapitsa Bulgaria and return from Italy, another trip to Budapest and return from Italy.

all 48 usa states

Malaga, Murcia, Vigo and Ourense (twice) to Normandie, Albecete, Pamplona. Must have done England at some point but don’t remember it, otherwise all over France. :smiley:

There’s a Granada and Sevilla coming up, but they keep asking the price and then saying it is too much. So far my answer has been the same each time, they don’t seem to understand I don’t do bargaining, and if they ask again it will be more, now the diesel has gone up €0.10/litre.

Rule the world Tears for Fears world tour for me in the Spring.

Does a merc 814 count as a truck being driven by a car licence holder only? If so I did a bit round France and Germany back in the early 90’s picking smashed cars up that the salvage company I was working for had bought. They had a 9 car drag that used to do it but I got sent over if they had too many or a car way off route. Sadly since becoming a ‘proper’ trucker the furthest south I’ve managed is the Isle of Wight and the furthest north being the Orkneys. I have done southern and Northern Ireland at my last job so I suppose technically I’ve done HGV euro [emoji53]

toby1234abc:

Is that just the European leg Toby or are you doing the whole “World” part of the tour as well? Sounds like a good number. :wink:

bullitt:

toby1234abc:

Is that just the European leg Toby or are you doing the whole “World” part of the tour as well? Sounds like a good number. :wink:

I hear the final leg from New York will be on a freighter to Liverpool not a passenger boat to Southampton?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Well I hear that the final leg will take in all of cloud cuckoo land!

Just checked the itenary and the furthest around the World they seem to be getting to (outside of the UK) would be Dublin, Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Antwerp and Milan!! Don’t get your hopes up for Copacabana, LA, New York etc Tobes! :laughing: