2010....How far did YOU go?

Well, as this year draws to a close, its time to play the annual round of “Who went the furthest”!!! :laughing:

How far north, south, east ,south east and,er, west did we go■■?

Any of the rock and roll chaps get across into Russia? Did anyone get over to the “Stahns”.

Could it be Richmond and his trip to Doha (I think)■■

Didnt someone post for some advice as they were planning on going south down to Marakesh?

Or how about up towards the arctic circle??

Look forward to any replies, pics for evidence would be nice as well!!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes and safe driving for the new year.

I went to Paris, beat that!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ross. :wink:

Furthest I got this year was Wroclaw. Other than a dozen or so trips to there the rest of the year was spent on locals.

I braved it all the way to Dundee.

North was Lulea in Sweden.
East was Istanbul, Turkey.
South was Tirana, Albania.
West was Faro, Portugal.

Helsingborg was the furthest north, east was Neuss

west and south was Macon

Everything for me this year was south really!

On the canal in Venice

Time to kill in Athens-15 days to be exact, ran out of polish

Hotel carpark in Malta
The rest of the year was spent in Spain or Paris on me other Euro trips!
It was Anders from Micke Bollhem who asked for advice about his trip to Marakesh

gogzy:
Helsingborg was the furthest north, east was Neuss

west and south was Macon

I think you’ll find Helsingborg is a lot further east than Neuss. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yarp, and all of Scotland and the UK is further west than Macon too :confused: Unless he meant Maycon Georgia :laughing:

Hi guys.i done a one off quick trip up to Kirkenes at the top of Norway in the summer with some gas industry equipement.‘‘but i suppose,as i already live above the arctic circle,this doesn’t count’’ :blush: :blush:
p.s. i saw santa go past yesterday evening,damm he was in a hurry.lots to do i suppose. :wink: have a good time all.mike

furthest south - spare parts to these beasts at the new expansion of the port of algeciras:

furthest north : vacation cabin to the mountains near narvik, norway. we unloaded at a layby where a helicopter was picking them up later on. me with the daf. btw it was the first week of july if you’re wondering about the snow.

furthest west : a tie between many a place in portugal but since I’m usually too lazy to take any pictures I only have this shot of loading a boat in vilamoura, algarve

furthest east: võtikvere, estonia. well it is 2500km east of calais but it only took me 1.5h from my front door so I guess it doesn’t coung :smiley: Haven’t got a russian visa anyway to go further east

oh and some karma near the saint-arnoult peage :smiley:

Thats great news milodon, having no Russian visa, I reckon your better off than them with one :laughing:

Fly sheet

Dunno for the life of me why my trucks picture has come up but FYI its at Guisburn Lancs :blush:

surgeny, hungary.
stockholm, sweden.
somewhere at the bottom of spain. can’t remember what it’s called, as i’ve been rather ■■■■■■ lately.

limeyphil:
somewhere at the bottom of spain. can’t remember what it’s called, as i’ve been rather ■■■■■■ lately.

Gibraltar? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

limeyphil:

Gibraltar? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

a, Algeciras.
b, Barbate.
d, Chipiona.
d, Dos Hermanas. I had to check the map to find one begining with a D (despite being there last Feb!!)
e, Estepona.
f, Fuengirola.
g, Gib’ (as mentioned by Coffeeholic)
h, Huelva.

Thats enough, phew, too much mental graft for boxing day!!! :laughing:

Ross.

Furthest North…Karup Denmark
Furthest South Albufeira…On holiday!
West…Porto Portugal.
East. Swidnik Poland.
Tomorrow Denmark. Further North than Karup. Don’t know destination yet!

North - Helsinki
South - Athens
East - Moscow
West - Lisbon

Bangkok

By land harry :question: :grimacing:

I ain’t too sure about North or West.
South - Geneva
East - Just short of Gorlitz.

No prizes for either of those :frowning: :grimacing: