New type camera!?

I haven’t been able to get a picture of it to show you. It looks very like a Gatso but with a slightly different shape and has another camera beside it about 5 feet away, this one looks more like a cctv job. The strange thing is they point diagonally across the junction so not sure what they’re trying to do with them? This is at Henlys Corner on the North Circular.

:unamused:

is it like this one?

May be a a box junction camera i know there is some out there trying to keep box junctions clear?

or maybe a new SPEC’s camera?

In France on the national 10,Vivone way,the Gendarmes have a baked bean can sized speed camera on a tripod,it is so small,the deed is done,by the time you realise to slow down.Hidden behind a hedgerow too.

:imp: looks as if that set up is designed to monitor your speed just prior to the trap, then still flash you, even if you slam-on to drop your speed for the camera before speeding up again :exclamation:

:sunglasses: Sticking to the speed limits is the only way to defeat that sort of technology me thinks :wink:

Lee G:

is it like this one?

thats the one on the A24, just south of buck barn crossroads.
i only know because i used to live in the house just before the camera.

Lee G:

is it like this one?

No that’s not it…

tartanraider:
This is at Henlys Corner on the North Circular.

This one?

lscp.org.uk/?trialsites

Lee G:

is it like this one?

GREAT. :laughing: my new flat screen telly. :laughing:

what is that thing thnough because i frequently pass one that looks like that and says camera on test on the a3 near roehampton

mrpj:

tartanraider:
This is at Henlys Corner on the North Circular.

This one?

lscp.org.uk/?trialsites

sounds likely!