I like trucking

youtu.be/HZbQ3lTObas

Brilliant

Classic series

I read an article about Rowan Atkinson a while ago. He said his H G V licence was one of his most treasured possessions. He is quite a knowledgeable petrol head in real life.

alamcculloch:
I read an article about Rowan Atkinson a while ago. He said his H G V licence was one of his most treasured possessions. He is quite a knowledgeable petrol head in real life.

One of the few owners of the McLaren F1

Thejpmshow:

alamcculloch:

One of the few owners of the McLaren F1

Shame he couldn’t drive it well :laughing:

Pam Stephenson has aged well on a side note. :smiley:

robroy:
Pam Stephenson has aged well on a side note. :smiley:

Maybe the Big Yin has a Big Yin to keep her happy. We wont be seeing Not the Nine O.Clock News again. Doesnt fit with the agenda of the snowflakes.

Great video vaguely remember this from my childhood. Think the hedgehog Jokes went into other sketches!

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

Not the nine o clock news totally brilliant satire but would not stand a chance of reruns now a days same with the Goodies ( south africa episode especially ) even the Young ones has had revisionist editing done to it. the fact that a huge amount of Dumbing down has occoured to the point where it seems if you actually have to think about context it hurts your Brain so its a short journey to being offended or Outraged then hitting the keyboard .
so im now going to squash a hedgehog and " put my head between the and go burble burble burble " with american express.
thanks Constable Savage