Jenson Button`s black Mc`claren eastbound M4

Were any of you at Reading services last week,he made a pit stop for a Costa lot coffee and some provisions,with his leggy girlfriend and his Dad in a separate car,JB was in black car,R11 MGX,posed for some mobile phone photos,leaving the staff in a state of confusion.He was tanned and looking relaxed.

Hopefully he should be able to handle it a bit better than Mr Bean did with his F1. :blush:

bald bloke:
Hopefully he should be able to handle it a bit better than Mr Bean did with his F1. :blush:

Quite an upgrade from that old mini.

Here ya go Tobes. Apparently in true cabbie style he wouldn’t stop moaning. The passengers said he was going on about the “balance” being all wrong and how he couldn’t keep up with the Hamilton-Hire cab. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I have met Bernie Clifton if that helps, and Simon Groom!

The locals has said that Rowan Atkinson drives like a mad man.

Simon Groom`s parents were farmers.up north somewhere?

toby1234abc:
Simon Groom`s parents were farmers.up north somewhere?

…And he has a small holding just up the road from them near Riber Castle!

frankybaby:

:question: :confused:

Saw that chap from Tears for Fears coming out from a sunbed shop in Bath,he was a bit grumpy,the long haired one.
Morrisey in Beckington,recording at the Wool Hall studios.
Van Morrison having a meal,outside at the Strada coffee shop in Cheap Street,Frome,he bought the Wool Hall off from Tears for Fears.

toby1234abc:
The locals has said that Rowan Atkinson drives like a mad man.

Well he’s been banned once and just wrapped up his McLaren F1 …

yet again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think we are getting off the subject a wee bit.

Shady from trucknet delivered to the farm owned by that lady streaker,that went naked on a foot ball pitch,many moons ago,Erica something,she bought a farm in Portugal.A copper put his helmet on her private parts!!

bald bloke:

frankybaby:

:question: :confused:

This is turning into Tobys Top Tenuous :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

toby1234abc:
Shady from trucknet delivered to the farm owned by that lady streaker,that went naked on a foot ball pitch,many moons ago,Erica something,she bought a farm in Portugal.A copper put his helmet on her private parts!!

Erica Rowe (sp) it was a rugby match i think.

Yes that was it,big boobies too!

bald bloke:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Toby??..going off subject? Never!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:

bald bloke:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Toby??..going off subject? Never!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe he’s Carryfasts long lost brother :laughing: :laughing:

toby1234abc:

Is it just me or… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He loves stopping at service stations by the look of it