Jenson Button`s black Mc`claren eastbound M4

Grasshopper:
He loves stopping at service stations by the look of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8_2PKsj_0A&feature=relmfu

He stopped at Reading but he was really aiming for the next ones :laughing: :laughing:

Could that be the day he got the ticket for illegal parking in London, and the picture was in one of the nationals the day after?

Ken.

Shady from trucknet delivered to the farm owned by that lady streaker,that went naked on a foot ball pitch,many moons ago,Erica something,she bought a farm in Portugal.A copper put his helmet on her private parts!!

■■? not me :neutral_face:

toby1234abc:
.A copper put his helmet on her private parts!!

Do you write your OWN material toby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shady that used to work for R&G on Portugal,Stevie Holland.

It is my own material Robroy,whatever comes in the head at the time,sometimes not too good.

Just so you know … There’s a Shady driving for CFS, and one that’s on for Goldstar (containers) . Neither are as pig ugly as me , Common as muck us Shadey’s :sunglasses:

Same Shady used to or still is doing the medical scanners,Stevei Holland shady that is.

toby1234abc:
Shady from trucknet delivered to the farm owned by that lady streaker,that went naked on a foot ball pitch,many moons ago,Erica something,she bought a farm in Portugal.A copper put his helmet on her private parts!!

Erica Rowe

billybigrig:

toby1234abc:
The locals has said that Rowan Atkinson drives like a mad man.

Well he’s been banned once and just wrapped up his McLaren F1 …

yet again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2nd time he’s chinned it, but the car wont be written off but rebuilt by Mclaren :wink:
18 month + wait for the new Mclaren :open_mouth: And Jensen and Lewis had to buy theirs aswell.

B1 GGK:

billybigrig:

toby1234abc:
The locals has said that Rowan Atkinson drives like a mad man.

Well he’s been banned once and just wrapped up his McLaren F1 …

yet again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2nd time he’s chinned it, but the car wont be written off but rebuilt by Mclaren :wink:
18 month + wait for the new Mclaren :open_mouth: And Jensen and Lewis had to buy theirs aswell.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

robroy:

toby1234abc:
.A copper put his helmet on her private parts!!

Do you write your OWN material toby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think most blokes would like to put their helmet on her private parts

Her norks were touching her belly back then…Where do you reckon they are now? :open_mouth:

Jenson button will be driving a formula 1 car round the streets of Manchester this coming Monday (29th), McLaren are setting up displays, simulators , grandstands etc all free by the looks of it. Will be a good day if you’re a F1 fan.

Dont know what car he’ll be in, definitely not his own as he is racing in Spa on sunday, so maybe a MP4-26 test car or last years MP4-25.

Gutted im back at work on Monday after 3 weeks off, sods law i didnt find out about this till last minute or i could have booked the bank holiday too :confused:

Im sure that JB will arrive at Manchester by a helicopter,the only way to travel.