Next Gen Scania tacho info

This morning the Scania display was saying I had 1 hour 30 minutes remaining drive time on my 7 days driving. I’ve done about 45 hours driving this week and the previous week only did about 20. So no where near the 90 hour fortnightly limit. Why would it be saying only 1 and a half hours left? This isn’t the head unit by the way I’m taking about the Scania computer.

Could be picking up on your 60 hours working week

Just nignorre it and crack on.

Mine is spot on , so if it’s saying you’ve only
1 1/2 hrs left you have , as its driving time you’ve
Run out of they should be able to
Recover you if you’ve a enough work time
Left , but only in a works car ( not van )

dozy:
but only in a works car ( not van )

You spend waaay too much time in RDC’s. Wanna buy a bridge?

dozy:
Mine is spot on , so if it’s saying you’ve only
1 1/2 hrs left you have , as its driving time you’ve
Run out of they should be able to
Recover you if you’ve a enough work time
Left , but only in a works car ( not van )

I was fine, I was already back at the depot with it saying 1 and half hours. But I don’t understand why it’s saying that as I’ve done no where near 56 hours driving in the week, and I’m no where near 90 for the fortnight.

Rowley010:
I was fine, I was already back at the depot with it saying 1 and half hours. But I don’t understand why it’s saying that as I’ve done no where near 56 hours driving in the week, and I’m no where near 90 for the fortnight.

I’m gonna take a shot in the dark here Rowley; at the beginning of your shift did you, by any chance do a manual entry?

the maoster:

Rowley010:

I’m gonna take a shot in the dark here Rowley; at the beginning of your shift did you, by any chance do a manual entry?

Can’t remember if I did or not at the start of that particular shift, but I do sometimes…