Fortnightly Drive

Last week i started sunday afternoon, and ran 4.5 hours, out all week till friday, total driving for week 48 hrs leaves 42 hrs for this week.
Any way stick card in this morning digi tacho is showing only 43 hrs driving for last week.
So does the driving done last sunday go on the previous weeks total, or the week i did it ,ie sunday to friday?
abitconfused.com lol

thanks Alan.

sunday is the last day of the week for weekly driving and the new week starts at 00:00 hrs on sunday night / monday morning.
So the driving you done last sunday goes on the previous weeks total

ajdavis64:
Last week i started sunday afternoon, and ran 4.5 hours, out all week till friday, total driving for week 48 hrs leaves 42 hrs for this week.
Any way stick card in this morning digi tacho is showing only 43 hrs driving for last week.
So does the driving done last sunday go on the previous weeks total, or the week i did it ,ie sunday to friday?
abitconfused.com lol

thanks Alan.

Your maximum 56 / 90 hours starts from the beginning of a fixed week. Monday 00.00 - Sunday 24.00

What they said^

It’s something you have to watch as some drivers get caught out when they finish on a Friday with 80+ hours done for the fortnight and assume this will reset after their weekly rest. It doesn’t and they work Sunday which then takes them over 90 hours for the two weeks. It will only reset at 00:00 Monday and something else to be aware of is that at this time of year that means 01:00 local time (BST).

Hi thanks for that guys, very helpful so can I rely on these new tachos to keep me on the straight and narrow?

Alan

ajdavis64:
Hi thanks for that guys, very helpful so can I rely on these new tachos to keep me on the straight and narrow?

Alan

No, not if you use POA or clock up a few short breaks they won’t.

Coffeeholic:

ajdavis64:

Alan

No, not if you use POA or clock up a few short breaks they won’t.

I darn’t ask, you will only confuse me coffee!! haha.