Weekly/Fortnightly Total

Hi,

If I’m not mistaken, from the pic of the tacho display my weekly driving total is 35hrs 39m and fortnightly total is 71hr 27m, these figures would agree with my diary.

However on the dash on Scania I was always under the assumption the bottom reading was a countdown on my 7 day total, which currently leaves me with 10hrs 3m for this week, which by my maths doesn’t seem to be correct.

Just wondering if I’m reading something wrong or any reason for the difference?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Guessing you’ve used your tens this week? You only have a 9 left for today and tomorrow?

Still got my 10s. Just on daily rest. Will have a full 10 to use today when I start.

Daily drive isn’t a problem. Just wondering about the difference in the totals. As going from my dashboard after I finish today’s shift my weekly drive time will be up. But going off the tacho head I’ve got enough time for another 2 days work.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Go off the tacho head, always go off the tacho head.

the maoster:
Go off the tacho head, always go off the tacho head.

This ^^^

It’s the tachograph that records to your driver card and your driver card that will be analysed by your company, it’s also your driver card that the DVSA will check at a road-side check point.

If the tachograph gets it wrong it should be defected whereas nobody who matters cares what’s on the dash screen regarding your driver hours.