Wash brush suggestions

Looking for a decent heavy duty wash brush for the yard. We currently have a compressor and it’s a pain to get it all out when all you want to do is wash the screen and mirrors off. Can’t see the Halfords types lasting long. Ideally with a Geka connection for hose.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

if you ever get as far north as Ecclefechan truckstop they sell a range of really good quality brushes… they even use the same themselves in the wash

Trukkertone:
if you ever get as far north as Ecclefechan truckstop they sell a range of really good quality brushes… they even use the same themselves in the wash

Bit far but thanks

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Find your local Autosmart rep and they will have a good range of very good quality Vikan brushes.

autosmart.co.uk/local-distributors/

They may also have the window cleaning pads, made by the same company. They all use the same poles, so it’s easy to switch between brushes, pads etc.

Vikan are top brushes, they last ages too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spinonit:
Find your local Autosmart rep and they will have a good range of very good quality Vikan brushes.

They may also have the window cleaning pads, made by the same company. They all use the same poles, so it’s easy to switch between brushes, pads etc.

2nd the above^^^^^^^

biggriffin:

Spinonit:

2nd the above^^^^^^^

i’ll 3rd it, there expensive but last better than the cheaper versions

Just to 4th mine still like new after 14 years, and yes it is used at least once a week!