Looking for a decent truck wash detergent any suggestions?

we are using swarfega but its leaving a chalky residue on the cab and the chassis im wanting one that will get the oil/grease and all other guff off whilst also leaving a good shine on especially the cab and suggestions you have will be much appreciated

cheers mike

Hi,I use auto smarts,seems to do the job ok

which one is it you use mate?

cheers

autosmart g101

Autosmart G101 for a degreaser

and Autosmart TFR for the detergent

I use auto smart hazsafe as there’s no coshh assessments to worry about. I’ve never found one product that will clean a trailer chassis for test, yet will be gentle enough to clean a cab leaving it with a shine, and not dull your alloys. The more you spend the more detergents you get, the cheaper the product the more harsh chemicals you get. The cheap stuff may get the job clean but your paint won’t last long.

Sorry,I use TFR

Have a look at liftcon from forward chemicals , unbelievable stuff I work with dumpers/shovels coverd in lime comes off instantly

Autosmart brush wash pluss others from their range - iam into car detailing and wouldnt use anything else but autosmart or autoglym on a truck the thing is you need to polish the truck as it will make washing it easier