Truck washing detergent

try that lad at docklands truck wash in goole,i watch them the other day i dont know wat soap they were using ,they washed a c/s it came out gleaming

stutan:
try that lad at docklands truck wash in goole,i watch them the other day i dont know wat soap they were using ,they washed a c/s it came out gleaming

its to be hoped he has got it washed by now as he asked the Q OVER 3 YEARS AGO :smiley:

Any of these. autosmart.co.uk/Truck%20Clea … icals.html I would recommend calling your local rep they all have mobile shops contained in a 7.5 ton truck ask for demo’s of products as you will be placing a sizeable order. :wink:

We use Swarfega Powerwash Super, put it on through the syphon on the pressure washer, leave for 15 mins and then wash off, good as new.
Bit expensive (about £60 for 25 litres)but VERY good!

Hands that do dishes as soft as your face,with mild green fairy liquid.

Anybody know the brand name of a really good detergent to use to wash curtainsiders with quite a lot of white on them ■■? Advice appreciated, need the brand names. Ta.

Auto smart do a truckwash. Alternatively use TFR (Traffic Film Remover).

Brushwash Super is excellent stuff

jennychem.com/store/cat1

Tiger

Fastrantiger:
Brushwash Super is excellent stuff

jennychem.com/store/cat1

Tiger

Just had a thought sorry to hijack thread but does anyone know how old Jenny from Jennychem advert is? It seems shes been on the back of T&D forever!