FUEL CORNWALL

Evening all is the garage at st kew on the a39 suitable for an artic 12 10 cant find a number for it

This garage? Then you are too tall.

google.co.uk/maps/@50.54619 … 312!8i6656

mrginge:

There’s a hgv pump,even if that’s out drop your trailer in the lay-by then your fine going under the canopy or just backing your arse end under it.

xichrisxi:

mrginge:

There’s a hgv pump,even if that’s out drop your trailer in the lay-by then your fine going under the canopy or just backing your arse end under it.

Ah didn’t spot that!

Hello mate, used it loads of times in past with a artic tipper coming from Wadebridge towards Bude no problem
but its changed a bit since i retired so found this phone no if it helps 01208 841618, cheers.

You’m don’t wanna be deyn ere, moy boy. Not wim yer daaancy faaaancy doizel lorry.

New, get orf moi laaaaaand!

Don’t forget to drop in to see Aunt Avice for a nice pasty. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drempels:
You’m don’t wanna be deyn ere, moy boy. Not wim yer daaancy faaaancy doizel lorry.

Can somebody point the right honourable member for Norfolk back to the bar, please?

the nodding donkey:

Drempels:

Can somebody point the right honourable member for Norfolk back to the bar, please?

Norfolk enchants.

mrginge:

I think the outside lane/pump is uncovered so he should have no problems.

Went to the one at St Kits outside lane no adblue on pump thow cheers all