Where to buy ratchet strap rope from?

So once upon a time I started off with a good selection of ratchet strap sets
And as time went on the rope got used for towing and tying all kind of knots in it which I had to cut off in the end
So now all I am left with is a load of old ratchets with no rope

So now I want to buy the rope that threads through them only and not the ratchets.
I looked online and see that they are all sets only

So dose anyone know where I can buy the rope only for them please

P.S They are the standard size used for strapping a lorry load; tested to 5 tone I believe

For starters it’s called webbing not rope. Have a look online for 2" 5 tonne webbing you’ll find it soon enough, normally in rolls of 50m. The only issue i see is that although the webbing and ratchets would be rated to 5 tonnes the whole assembly might not be if home sewn and dvsa might have an issue with this.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

It’s cheaper to buy complete new items or have custom ones made for you, rather than buy the webbing and make them up yourself.

best way to get them is to ask your firm if they won’t provide them don’t load anything that needs them.

A lovely fella with an Irish accent comes round our yard and sells us a few now and then at a low price… but they don’t seem to last that long for some reason

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We buy ready made straps without ratchets, just choose length and rating required.

Berty:
A lovely fella with an Irish accent comes round our yard and sells us a few now and then at a low price… but they don’t seem to last that long for some reason

:confused: :confused: is that because he comes back with his brothers that evening and nicks them?

Worth giving these a ring. Cheap as chips
theratchetshop.com/ratchet-s … traps.html

FTBlunder:
For starters it’s called webbing not rope. Have a look online for 2" 5 tonne webbing

Did a serch on feeBay; a lot of seat belt rubbish but would this do the job?
ebay.co.uk/itm/Polypropylene … pikKa2JI4g
ebay.co.uk/itm/Polypropylene … O-oI3IVNVA

attwoollsmanufacturing.co.uk … d-webbing/

Or

Look at this on eBay ebay.co.uk/itm/161224385504

The stuff you linked to would be 2 tonbe at best if its rated at all.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

handystraps.co.uk/categories … n-blue/60/ = strap only

Those are good links
Because they look about the same price per meter as the ones I listed but as said ther quality is different

but there again; I dont need the rope to be of as such a quality because this is not for road haulage, it is to be used for agriculture horticulture work