My New Best Friend. (Mariusz)

Came in this morning & found this on my Bunk-

Night Trunk Driver left it for me, thank you Mariusz for being so honest, you can use my Tractor Unit anytime. [emoji106]

(Note, I came in last week to find my brush in pieces, no one said anything, so I just let it go, management aren’t interested, must have been the Fairies in our yard [emoji57])

Good lad!

Poundland or 99p stores ?
Whichever it was from its still a good deed

Restores my faith in our Polish Friends.

Still get Some Monkeys who don’t care though [emoji57]

martinviking:

Maybe he is up to something else and leading you into a false sense of security, keep your eyes open don’t fall for his trickery :smiley:

bald bloke:

martinviking:

Maybe he is up to something else and leading you into a false sense of security, keep your eyes open don’t fall for his trickery :smiley:

Lol.
He’s a good lad really, even rinses the cabs off occasionally.
He was driving the 11 plate a couple of weeks ago, when it caught fire on the A5 just south of Kilsby, shutting it for the day [emoji1], managed to get his Digi Card & Bag out before it engulfed the cab. [emoji91]
Apparently something in the engine or gearbox started burning & that was it. [emoji602].
Glad it wasn’t mine, co’s my old brush would have gone up with it [emoji6]

Love is in the air… la la la…

Bromance .

martinviking:
Lol.
He was driving the 11 plate a couple of weeks ago, when it caught fire on the A5 just south of Kilsby, shutting it for the day [emoji1], managed to get his Digi Card & Bag out before it engulfed the cab. [emoji91]
Apparently something in the engine or gearbox started burning & that was it. [emoji602].

Hmmmmmmm
managed to take his card out before the unit went up?
Me thinks someone got an infringment for doing 4hrs 34 mins driving and is destroying the unit to get rid of the evidence
Id lay odds that the card was burned in a seperate discreet and secure location

The-Snowman:

martinviking:
Lol.

Hmmmmmmm
managed to take his card out before the unit went up?
Me thinks someone got an infringment for doing 4hrs 34 mins driving and is destroying the unit to get rid of the evidence
Id lay odds that the card was burned in a seperate discreet and secure location

Did he forget to do a print out as well?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

yourhavingalarf:
Love is in the air… la la la…

Bromance .

[emoji8]

Bloody hell Martin, is that evidence of a real live lorry driver?
hope your lot have the good sense to take him on full time if he isn’t already.

Juddian:
Bloody hell Martin, is that evidence of a real live lorry driver?
hope your lot have the good sense to take him on full time if he isn’t already.

Yep, been with us about 18 months, Night Trunk, as reliable as Clockwork, looks after the motors, leaves 'em as he finds 'em, even gives them a dust off in the cabs & fills the tank, one of the few at our place that I would recommend/give a good reference (if I was in that position) if he was to jump ship.

We have two guys at our place called Mariusz. As different as night and day tbh. They are universally known as Bad Mariusz or Good Mariusz, even the office staff call them that too. Whenever I’m taking my turn shunting I try to arrange for Good Mariusz to drive my allocated motor for the week.

martinviking:

But you’d have got a new brush and a NEW unit to go with it.

What a lovely thing to do. I want Mariusz to be my friend too

Nice one. Shame someone doing the decent thing is unusual!

Those Aldi brooms are top. Bought myself one the other week.

tomk86:
What a lovely thing to do. I want Mariusz to be my friend too

Aww, there’s clearly a gap in the market here for a cute furry toy that speaks in a cod-Polish accent, sits on the dashboard, and prints out warm feelgood letters!

Sounds like a top bloke

He needs to brush up on his handwriting.

He could have washed your duvet Martin, you’re clearly not! :smiley: