Goodbye dear friend, welcome new friend

Has anybody noticed the similarity in style, (and convenient overlap in presence…) between the forums favourite simpleton and our new whimsical contributor…?

the nodding donkey:
Has anybody noticed the similarity in style, (and convenient overlap in presence…) between the forums favourite simpleton and our new whimsical contributor…?

I just put it down to the regular churn of a couple of total wasters who run out of road on here but always appear to be welcome back with the same load of bull crap as long as they use a new moniker.

Sorry…but I have got to dash now as a domestic vagrant has kindly offered to sort out my rough running fridge motor cos I am on the big trucks this week. :wink:

Are you referring to Consultant Refrigeration Engineers. Or people who’s user name is a small town in tut north, frequented by Footballers :smiley:

+1
par for the course in thought process there my good man.

itl just continue as one id gets banned then one of the alternative sleeper id names will be popping up and wriggling into the trolling seat unless they at least block the ip address or work out how to block the posting from mobile alternatives.
its a bit like spy vs spy. :slight_smile: