Cpc mod 4

What’s it all about and what price should I expect to pay?
My thanks in advance

Tom

tommymini:
What’s it all about and what price should I expect to pay?
My thanks in advance

Tom

What price has your LGV school you did the C training with quoted you :question:

£241

tommymini:
£241

Sounds about right

Oh Dear!! Feel like i’ve been shafted a bit paying £295 for my Mod 4! Inclusive of test and 4 hours prior to test.

This sound a bit sus to anyone “in the know”?

Cheers

Sam

Probably paying for the tuition in that price. 4 hours does sound a tad extensive as mine was about 1/2 hour, but that was included within the rest of the course. Don’t worry, just remember when it comes to the test time to read the sheet they hopefully give you and tick things off so you don’t forget stuff (you’re allowed to).

trevHCS:
Probably paying for the tuition in that price. 4 hours does sound a tad extensive as mine was about 1/2 hour, but that was included within the rest of the course. Don’t worry, just remember when it comes to the test time to read the sheet they hopefully give you and tick things off so you don’t forget stuff (you’re allowed to).

Well, i have to get there for 0700 and the test is 1300 i believe. They’ve emailed me prelearning pages although having watched the usual 40min MOD 4 video that ROG put up they haven’t bothered/forgot section 3 in the revision notes which doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Thanks Again

Sam