CPC mod 4 training

Hi Guys

Bit puzzled, the training provider im booked with told me the mod 4 training was an hour long with a 20 minute test at the end.

Now i have had the date and time given to me for it by the provider they want me there for 3 and a half hours for training because there is 2 of us being taught at the same time?

How long is the training normally as im not sure if these guys are taking the pee

Probably a reasonable amount of time with two of you and a few tea breaks thrown in. How much are you paying for the three and a half hours training?

Cant remember exact as was aranged back in April and several delays have dragged it out this long. Somewhere over £250 ish for training and test

1 hour 1:1 is quite tight enough and, although I’ve done it, it’s not my favourite. 2 people, 2 hrs is fine. Stuff only has to be explained once, so 2 people can hear as well as 1. The only bit that should take longer is practicing the load restraints.

The biggest group I’ve ever done is 12 and that took 3 hours. All passed.

We normally have between 1 and 3 for comfort.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

rebel1012:
Cant remember exact as was aranged back in April and several delays have dragged it out this long. Somewhere over £250 ish for training and test

That’s about an average price if I remember correctly considering you’re using their vehicle and the test fee is included.