Cpc module 4 price variations

Hi all I just passed my class c this morning and am looking I to my cpc module 4 test my training provider quoted £190. Is this a fair price for the north west & what’s the price variations & recommendations thanks Pete…

Looks a good price to me if that includes the training for it as well as the hire of the lorry, VAT and the test fee

Very reasonable. As Rog says, depends on exactly what’s included. How much training/practice? Does your trainer have the DSA demonstration trolley and equipment?

I am one of the most expensive trainers in the UK and I charge £225 for Mod 4 fully inclusive.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

For my module 4 booked in mid October, I have paid £173. That includes approx. 3 hours training, test fee, use of vehicle.
So paying £190 doesn’t sound too bad :smiley: good luck

Just changed our pricing structure and we are now £200 fully inclusive for Mods 2 and 4 for our customers taking a full driving course with us.

Peter Smythe:
Just changed our pricing structure and we are now £200 fully inclusive for Mods 2 and 4 for our customers taking a full driving course with us.

including test fees? that’s good if it does!! :smiley:

lost_scotsman:

Peter Smythe:

including test fees? that’s good if it does!! :smiley:

Sort of says it all

including test fees? that’s good if it does!!

Yes, fully inclusive. Works on the principle that we really dont need to make profit out of the driver cpc. Times are hard for folk out there and this is our way of trying to help a bit.

Peter Smythe:

that’s very good price, a fees itself are £90 (nearly :slight_smile:)
Regards
Jocker01