The UK Professional Drivers Discussion forum
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Require a driver, must be able to drive with black maskng tape across the eyes
The Job Description:
Carry out details as tasked by the details NCO.
• First and last parade vehicles.
• Fault reporting.
• Comply with MT Standing Orders.
• Ensure the vehicles 1001A (work ticket) is filled in correctly.
• Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
• Warn the Line Manager of any perceived hazard promptly for assessment of risk.
• Ensure that all returns, claims and attendance records are completed on time and recorded on HRMS as required.
• Ensure all loads and passengers are safely and securely loaded, transported and unloaded.
• Assist with vehicle and plant servicing and maintenance.
• Completion of other duties as directed by Line Manager commensurate with grade and task.
ps If are a ex serviceman and vetted this could be a brilliant job, wages will be poor though.Maybe around the £18k mark.
Find this on the Job Centre Plus www
Served 22 years in the Army, lost a lot of mates.It's so, so sad for their children and wives. R.I.P.
Do you have to know where the Boathouse is ?
" ever get the feeling youv'e been cheated "
Winterland ,San Fransisco , 14 Jan 1978
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pr ... 1108741994
Couple of mates of mine do this up in the Brecon area.
Good points; steady work, mostly driving the new MAN's, everything by the book, no handball etc, if you're lucky you end up going on exercises abroad to places like Belize.
Bad points; sitting around on the ranges for hours on end, some silly start times, occasionally having to work weekends.
Not my cup of tea but a steady job if you fancy it.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 205, 3300John, actros194, Andrejs, andygt4, Angus25, Armagedon, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], blackbox, charlie78, commonrail, dozy, dri-diddly-iver, Driver-Once-More, edinburgh_newbie, fabregas, Fileep, Gat, Gates, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], htfc1984, Héraultais, instantKarma, Jason22, JOBE, LASHHGV, Mattwoodtransport, Mega Trucker, mrginge, msilogisticsltd, oatcake1967, oldageboy, oldhippyandy, pancho, PHIL89, Piston broke, Ramon123, rearaxle, rydany, sameoldkit, shirts, Sidevalve, speedyguy, spikebrad, sweet truck haul, theantbox, thebike1000, Twoninety88, wing-nut and 148 guests