The UK Professional Drivers Discussion forum
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Require a driver, must be able to drive with black maskng tape across the eyes
The Job Description:
Carry out details as tasked by the details NCO.
- First and last parade vehicles.
- Fault reporting.
- Comply with MT Standing Orders.
- Ensure the vehicles 1001A (work ticket) is filled in correctly.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Warn the Line Manager of any perceived hazard promptly for assessment of risk.
- Ensure that all returns, claims and attendance records are completed on time and recorded on HRMS as required.
- Ensure all loads and passengers are safely and securely loaded, transported and unloaded.
- Assist with vehicle and plant servicing and maintenance.
- Completion of other duties as directed by Line Manager commensurate with grade and task.
ps If are a ex serviceman and vetted this could be a brilliant job, wages will be poor though.Maybe around the £18k mark.
Find this on the Job Centre Plus www
Do you have to know where the Boathouse is ?
" ever get the feeling youv'e been cheated "
Winterland ,San Fransisco , 14 Jan 1978
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pr ... 1108741994
Couple of mates of mine do this up in the Brecon area.
Good points; steady work, mostly driving the new MAN's, everything by the book, no handball etc, if you're lucky you end up going on exercises abroad to places like Belize.
Bad points; sitting around on the ranges for hours on end, some silly start times, occasionally having to work weekends.
Not my cup of tea but a steady job if you fancy it.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: adamsdad, agusta58, andy12, Andy_GTI, bigbeefy, blackbox, Bluey Circles, budgie69, Captain Caveman 76, commonrail2, dave_k, deanno, del trotter, Dipper_Dave, Dirty Dan, Exabot [Bot], Franglais, fuser84, gardun, Gingerpose, Google Adsense [Bot], hipsway, jlw129, Juddian, kr79, merc0447, neversweat1, Oktinka, opc78, Oyeah, peeej48, Quinny, raymundo, Richard R, RIPPER, rob22888, SCANTASTIC, SEDriver, Seggons, Socketset, suttle1, thebike1000, Tony R, tonyb70, weeto, Wildy, wood fuel, yt03, zippy626 and 193 guests