The UK Professional Drivers Discussion forum
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Require a driver, must be able to drive with black maskng tape across the eyes
The Job Description:
Carry out details as tasked by the details NCO.
- First and last parade vehicles.
- Fault reporting.
- Comply with MT Standing Orders.
- Ensure the vehicles 1001A (work ticket) is filled in correctly.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Warn the Line Manager of any perceived hazard promptly for assessment of risk.
- Ensure that all returns, claims and attendance records are completed on time and recorded on HRMS as required.
- Ensure all loads and passengers are safely and securely loaded, transported and unloaded.
- Assist with vehicle and plant servicing and maintenance.
- Completion of other duties as directed by Line Manager commensurate with grade and task.
ps If are a ex serviceman and vetted this could be a brilliant job, wages will be poor though.Maybe around the £18k mark.
Find this on the Job Centre Plus www
Do you have to know where the Boathouse is ?
" ever get the feeling youv'e been cheated "
Winterland ,San Fransisco , 14 Jan 1978
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pr ... 1108741994
Couple of mates of mine do this up in the Brecon area.
Good points; steady work, mostly driving the new MAN's, everything by the book, no handball etc, if you're lucky you end up going on exercises abroad to places like Belize.
Bad points; sitting around on the ranges for hours on end, some silly start times, occasionally having to work weekends.
Not my cup of tea but a steady job if you fancy it.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: acceptme, AdsBot [Google], Albert1, Alexhonda, axletramp, bbbellboy46, Casper68, Chris1207, cojack, Conor, csujamie, cupidstunt, dally1, deck21, Dieseldog66, Drift, F-reds, Fatboy slimslow, Franglais, Gat, Goldfinger, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], HAIRYGORILLA, harrawaffa, Ianf, iguana, irc5468, largebloke1969, Mark500, matt watson, mbax81, milodon, More Ale, mr volvo herts, mrginge, muckles, nfk2001, Pat Hasler, peeej48, quork, Ramon123, raymundo, robbo99., Rottweiler22, stev, stevieboy308, taz1972, the nodding donkey, trevHCS, Tris, trucken, Tubbysboy, tyler, Wigo91, wrighty1, yorkielee and 279 guests