Northwest Trucks

moomooland:
Over the last five months i have been busy building a web site about haulage firms from across the North West of England.
Thanks to Truck.net i have made many new contacts, to numerous to mention, who have helped with dates,descriptions, picture’s, locations etc
A special thanks also goes out to to Bubbleman!! Thanks again Marcus :slight_smile:
The site now contains over 400 pictures and grows bigger each day with some of the latest images supplied by haulage company ‘Austin Wilkinson’.

Also from today the website has a new simpler and easier to remember address northwesttrucks.fotopic.net/

Thanks again to all Truck.net members for your invaluable help

Regards Paul Anderson Northwest Trucks

hiya,
Sure as Hell missing my regular dose of “Northwest Trucks” is there no chance of getting it back on, being an aged Lancastrian happily living in the in the North East it was one way of keeping up to date there was several motors and several companies which i have driven/worked for over the years and i thoroughly enjoyed looking back at them keep trying to get onto the website it being one of my bookmarked sites but always the same “unavailable” maybe a miracle will happen.
thanks harry long retired.