North west transport firms old but not forgotten

i am trying to find a site with pics of motors from,killingbecks blackburn, dutton transport whalley.jack bradley accrington.j & e haslingden.and many more especially east lancs.there used to be a northwest trucks site which was brilliant but now seems to have disappeared.any help or info much appreciated.thanks guys,jack.

The northwest truck site was run by moomooland who is a regular on here but unfortunatley the people who hosted his site closed it down last year and this was the second time it had happened to him so he now just runs a couple which are Edward Becks & W&J Ridings both excellent sites.He may still have the photos available you could always PM him.There are also a couple of threads on here.Sherrans & other Manchester firms + Companys from North Manchester in the 70s both have plenty of pics on them.

thanks stansfield.it was a good site,i will chat to moomooland about it.regards,jack.

shirtbox2003:
thanks stansfield.it was a good site,i will chat to moomooland about it.regards,jack.

There are lots of photos of north west hauliers on Flickr, with some groups specific to, for instance, Killingbeck, Riding & Bowker

thanks 240 i will try flickr.

Earl Transport, Accrington.