Northwest Trucks

0a1b81b6435258f5cf63b038e015e589.jpg
Sharna ware used to be based in Droylsden

Morning John, you’re up early. :slight_smile:

mushroomman:
Morning John, you’re up early. :slight_smile:

Not early MM just off to bed pal been looking through TNet and lost track of time.Hope your keeping well I haven’t been on here for a while so I thought it about time I looked in again.

You’ve been missed John. :wink:

Megan Plant Hire..png

M.I.F.T..jpg

This thread used to be the link to Northwest Trucks on Fotopic.

Due to it going off line in 2011 all the valuable pictures and information were lost.

So if anyone want to add pictures or info of Northwest Haulage companies please add them to this thread.

Thanks go to you Paul. You’ve done a fantastic job. Brought back lots of memories for me and no doubt countless others.

Ray

flishflunk:
Thanks go to you Paul. You’ve done a fantastic job. Brought back lots of memories for me and no doubt countless others.

Ray

Absolutely! It’s a jolly fine site

240 Gardner:

flishflunk:

Ray

Absolutely! It’s a jolly fine site

Getting to be one of the best site’s on the Web, long may it florrish!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you very much for the above comments the site was great while it lasted shame all that work went down the pan thanks to Fotopic.

Excelent stuff moomoo :wink:

Great pics paul thanks for posting them.A lot of old memories revived,hard times in the early days eh,all handball,all rope and sheeting,no sleepers,and no night heaters,what a life.

Some good memories from the pictures

Superb site, though I think it may be even better if there was an abundance of quarry tippers, particularly Tarmac vehicles. :wink: :laughing:

Due to host server Fotopic going bust site now off line :frowning:

Hi Paul, recieved your email, I will send you those pics and info on BVT very soon, also thanks for the 2 photos you sent, Have not seen them before! The photo of the Atki is HXG 442L, this was preserved and is now running a 240 gardner, owned by Graham Morris of the Steam Transport Group. If you come across anymore photos please let me know, always good to see new ones crop up.

Thanks Again, Chris. :smiley:

FIRST CLASS :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

There used to be a guy that lived opposite us (Chadderton) until the early 80’s, Malcolm Taylor, run his own truck mainly out of Ireland (some tax reason) in Europe,
He’s now in Oz, I am trying to get in contact with him.

moomooland:
Over the last five months i have been busy building a web site about haulage firms from across the North West of England.
Thanks to Truck.net i have made many new contacts, to numerous to mention, who have helped with dates,descriptions, picture’s, locations etc
A special thanks also goes out to to Bubbleman!! Thanks again Marcus :slight_smile:
The site now contains over 400 pictures and grows bigger each day with some of the latest images supplied by haulage company ‘Austin Wilkinson’.

Also from today the website has a new simpler and easier to remember address northwesttrucks.fotopic.net/

Thanks again to all Truck.net members for your invaluable help

Regards Paul Anderson Northwest Trucks

Hi Paul great site there, I tried to buy an S type Foden from James Wilkinson around 2001 when I worked for McAlpine’s, we had
a depot at Atherton close to their yard. I have trolled through the site looking for any of John Ditchfield’s lorries without success
do you have any ? regards Big Al