Tesco Goole tip

toonsy:
Was in there again today for 0730 booking, which is the time I pulled out of the gates having been tipped and load checked etc.

Impressive.

Tbh since that new system has gone in, after it was sorted and people understood how how use it, I can’t recall a time I’ve been stuck in any tesco dc for an excessive amount of time. I know people will have, maybe I’ve just been lucky?

Yes you’ve been lucky , I had to pull out of reading as no time left to tip , change over at Reading srvs , when other driver pulled out of Reading he was comming to services , drop his empty & pick up my loaded tri ( they were informed I’m taking no responsibility for empty there all night , and loaded until he gets there as I’m going to sleep ) , 9 hrs later I wake up , wall to check empty ( which is still there ) , strange it’s the loaded one I dropped for other driver last night , must of tipped it & dropped it back in , no it’s still loaded !!! , ring planner , the loaded tri I dropped last night is still here , I know , we’ve been waiting for you to wake up , foreigner said he didn’t understand so drove straight past reading srvs & came back , can you take it back & see what they say , it’s nigh on 10 hrs late , try , ok , took the tri into Tesco reading the night before at 18.00 apx & finally got it tipped the next day at 10 am , even had a break in the middle , terrible place & Tesco