I’m curious to know

Worked at dozens through agency although only worked for 5 agencies over 26 years.

I can’t narrow down one best job, I’ve got a few in no particular order…

Delivering gravestones for a stone masons in Hull which was Class 2 flatbed with tail lift. Usually it was to either undertakers or direct to cemetary and for some reason they all gave you a tip which was nice.

Spent a summer driving the big Terex tippers in a Tarmac quarry at Routh which was strangely enjoyable even though all you were doing was going from loader to plant and back all day.

Doing STGO Cat 1/2 work on agency at Mammoets moving wind turbine masts and blades from Hull docks to Ireland.

Waste food compactors/skips for SugaRich near Hull. Very nice kit as I started just after they’d got some brand new Scania 8 leggers, laid back work, no booking times and because nobody at the agency liked the sound of it there was always plenty of work. Didn’t take long to become nose deaf to the smell.

However given I’ve been at Howdens Joinery on agency for the last 6 and a bit years and now do it exclusively I’d have to say if I were to pick just one it would be this. Job is a breeze, no rushing, kit well maintained and the fact the money is pretty much the best in the area is just a bonus.