Home brew sleeper cabs

Now then, young Rigger, I’ve spent a month’s hard graft down in God’s Own County over Christmas & the New Year- the local cider makers needed help to clear their excess stock. The job’s unpaid but I figure that it’s my duty to “put something back” into the local economy. While I was there my family persuaded (!!!) me to spend some of the sprog’s inheritance on a short break in the winter sun- purely for medicinal purposes, of course. All this meant that I had let the admin slip at th’allotments so I’ve been busy trying to catch up. Thankfully the shed roof wasn’t quite as bad as I had thought and it withstood the weather.
Following the failure of my overpriced R&S Courses, I have been looking for another project for my company; I have come up with what I believe to be a wonderful service for those of us that suffer from long-term back problems due to sitting on Atkinson and Foden seats, not to mention the years of “handball” that were forced upon us due to our employers failure to invent pallets and flt’s. I am convinced that the gentle exercise known to a few people as “Digging” would be beneficial both to those who suffer from the above complaint and as a method of prevention for those who do not yet have this problem.
Luckily, I have the materials to hand- half an acre of unbroken allotment and a couple of well-sharpened Spear & Jackson spades. Two-day courses are due to start on the first Saturday in March, weather permitting and would be available for a modest donation. Tea and cider will be provided, applicants will be expected to supply their own wellington boots and personal safety equipment.
There is sure to be a great demand for this service, so book your place early.