Failed Cat C test today

MojoTheJester:
Hi,

New member, Dave, from Lancashire.
I am learning to drive class 2 then class 1, on an apprenticeship scheme from work. I’ve got driving and reversing the class 2 down now, but failed my test due to not making progress. Fair enough, my bad, pay more attention to road speed changes and put my foot down next time.

Well, next time was today. 5 driver faults (none for making progress) and 1 dangerous. Gutted.
At a roundabout, I stopped for the traffic coming from ahead, all of them turned off at the road I was coming out of, then I set off, and as I crossed the line onto the roundabout I noticed a scooter come out from the right behind my mirror. I stopped, but as I was already passed the line, I got a dangerous.

Now I’m worried that if I fail the next test, there’s a chance I may be off the apprenticeship course. Any tips to help me ease my nerves for my third test?

Dave

Never let the [zb]s grind you down! I went in with the attitude that I was going to pass even it took me 10 attempts! If you want it keep doing it and it’ll all fall into place with examiner/luck/traffic :smiley: