Gerrards of swinton?

Wow. It is embarrassing to me as a trucker when I read comments like this and people don’t even know what the company do.!! No wonder people think us truckers are stupid. Have you ever used google?

Gerrards pays for you to do your tipper cards and training. This counts as 3 Cpc modules and can take 3 days to 3 weeks depending on experience. (With an average cost of 2k to Gerrards!) not you! After this is complete they give you a job of 100-150 a shift. It is also a fast track into a job if you have had your licence less than 2 years or are under 25because as we all know you can not get insured by a company until then. This means you can.

They also have funded 100’s of people leaving the forces and taken them on as soon as they have passed. They have been in the press for this A lot. I know as I left the army with nothing and they gave me a chance, I did it and have not looked back.? There actual reception is full of thank you letters!

Some dodgy company’s have been sending drivers to gerrards to get trained for free so because of this you may have to pay some of the training money back if this is your plan and the case but as long as you give a months notice they allways wave this.

They get a lot of applicants so if you have not had a response first time keep trying! Best class 2 job in Manchester by far and a professional 200 year company not some fly by night cash in hand tipper firms ripping off people’s tax. Go down and have a look for your self or read the news feeds.