Adding PSV when you've already got HGV

Sploom:
I have a pcv, I thought about coach driving, but the other day, I was at the services and a load of football fans smelling of alcohol, loud, pushed in front of me while I was waiting for KFC, I thought, nah, stick to trucks, because you end up carrying these sorts, not knocking them, there having a hoot time, but, nah, I thought, better off as a trucker, there’s no money in coaches, I guess you know that

Your wrong. Theres money in coach work. Especially on tours etc.

Also the football side of things can go well. Whip round for driver after the game adding an extra 100 quid to your saturday.

Theres no money in lorry driving unless you fork out for the adr tankers or get a hiab or work on clamshell doing the roads. Tar game is not bad money either.

Before you say it im not a bus driver i hold an hgv liscence but gave up the game a while back when i seen how poor the wages were getting. Ps im only 37. I have done every aspect of the driving except tramping and can honestly say that i dont think i will ever set foot in a lorry again until things change money wise.

I am now driving a white van making a not bad wage doing a basic 40 houra compared to the long hours i used to the slug out driving tippers or skip motors.

My father works in the psv coach sector and hes got it cushty.