Doing the Bus/PCV Test?

Think I can answer my own question BUT do you need to go for another Medical/theory test before going for the PCV Practical test even though I did this 4-5 years ago for my HGV, even though according to DirectGov Online the theory/medical are identical?

Check your licence - if you have a provisional already then the answer is no, if you haven’t then you will need to have a medical before applying for the provisional

I have Provisional Entitlements already on my paper licence for Category D (Any bus with more than eight passenger seats, with a trailer up to 750 kg) & D1 (Vehicles with a minimum of nine and a maximum of 16 passenger seats, with or without a trailer - weighing no more than 750 kg).

I can remember ticking for both LGV & PCV provisionals when I learned 4 or 5 years ago! So does this mean if I wish to go for my bus licence I can skip the medical/theory and go for training then practical test?

No medical need but you have to do theory,driving test and almost certainly driver cpc Initial qualification

you won’t need the medical but will probably have to do the theory test

Ah ok cheers… Will look into it, always an extra entitlement and another way of income if things go belly up! Cheers!