At last

robroy:

jakethesnake:
Warped minds alike. Ain’t it strange how some see motoring offences as revenue.
They don’t see the inconvenience of vehicles parked on pavements. Probably fortunate they have no disabled relatives using wheelchairs. They don’t notice old vulnerable people having to walk on the busy road to avoid a selfish parker.

Lets do away with the law. Let’s let drivers decide the safe speed to drive.
Lets ignore drivers that run red lights.
Lets let these arrogant drivers talk on their phone because they are so superior they will not be affected.

Yeah let’s have complete mayhem with nobody ever being prosecuted for breaking the law.

JEEZ. GET A GRIP.

You really should read stuff carefully before you jump in…And no mention of crap truck drivers on one of your posts ! :open_mouth: …you’re slipping Jake me old mate.

There is no doubt the people you mention will benefit, there is no doubt that pavement parking is dangerous.
It’s just that the more streetwise and less naive among us see things as they really are and do not just readily swallow the official rhetoric, but instead see the TRUE agenda for ‘‘them’’ jumping on every oppportunity to fine motorists such as this latest one…now do you comprehend my point?

As I said as a random example, one that pertains to me personally this time, which does not include the usual penalty clause…When the report comes out that numerous parking sites for trampers are to be provided, I may just begin to think that ‘‘They’’ actually DO care about the safety and welfare of ‘‘Their’’ public.

Don’t worry, I read stuff that’s worth reading… :wink:

It’s just that the more streetwise and less naive among us see things as they really are :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: