At long last

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34988833

And include generally inconsiderate parking too. Been on the same job all week and it’s made so much harder just because people are parking right close to the site entrance. One parked right in the entrance yesterday even though I was just inside the gate being loaded. Daft ■■■■■ just ignored me when I said I’d be coming out in 5 minutes. She soon moved when I pulled up inches from her car and the horn got accidentally stuck down. :laughing:

I live on a street of terraced houses with no driveways near the town centre. If we didn’t park half on and half off the pavement then naff all would get from one end of the street to the other and I don’t just mean things like ambulances, bin wagons etc I mean cars.
However the estate my mum and dad live on every house has got a driveway but you still get the inconsiderate bar stewards who would rather park on the street usually bang across from another vehicle so yes I agree with what’s being proposed on these sort of estates/situations.

Ban parking like a twunt, not pavement parking.

A.

Where I had my warehouse in Sherwood St, Scarborough the yellow lines stopped just before the gates and regularly used to get God Botherers on a Sunday morn parking across them despite the signs saying ‘access require at all times’ it was a dead end street so not too many problems caused by pulling them out of the way with a couple of trolley jacks, till I got warned off by the local constabulary :frowning: how inconsiderate !!