Eu referendum whats your vote

whisperingsmith:
BUZZER you could be (or maybe probably are) clever than me but I still haven’t heard why we should leave the EU (CF’s Rants apart) at this late stage can you tell us why we should leave and how my children would be better off

Well where to start, I am thinking that having experienced living and working in Cornwall albeit it only for about a year things down your end move a lot more slowly than the rest of the country so at this rate Brexit is about par with your end of the world.
Last night I watched the 2nd part of the BBC documentary " Inside Europe " , last week I watched the first episode, now some say that the BBC is biased but there was quite an in depth detail contained as they followed the workings of the EU government, my understanding from watching the first two programs made me realise that there are two main players in the EU, the main powerhouse is Germany and the second is France. The way they run it is quite mind boggling to the ordinary man on the street.
Last night it highlighted Greece and its financial problems and that country has been bailed out more than once by the EU to the tune of many billions of Euro, also Portugal, Italy, Spain and Ireland and had the powers to be had not acted Brexit would not have come about as the whole bloody charade would have ended long before now and the Euro would have ceased to be and every individual country would have reverted back to its original currency, the afore mentioned country’s are technically bust and bankrupt and with out being propped up would have fell by the wayside, they all thought it was an endless pot of gold and kept on dipping into it but someone somewhere has to top the pot up and that being the more wealthy members but you see in the end the citizens of those benefactor members get fed up with too much taxation to fund there poor fellow members with no hope of any retribution, thank god we never went over to the Euro.
Most people who wish to remain probably do not watch such programs as this but continually harp on about not knowing enough of the workings of the EU, well if inclined you can find out a lot of impartial information with little effort, not for the moaners or lazy though. Now personally I care about this country and don’t want to see it run by a corrupt unelected organisation such is the EU, How on earth is it ethical for them to make our laws and regulations and we cannot have a say, we have to go along with that and at the same time pay vast sums to them for the privilege, this is not right, we did not have a vote for the EU it was put upon us with no say from our population. We had a referendum on Brexit in this country so the population of the UK could have there say and we voted to leave, oh what a shock that was to our government and ever since that vote in 2016 they have tried to find a way to destroy our democratic wish and find any way they can to keep us in with endless scare tactics most of which were phony.
This does not happen when we have a general election as the result stands as it is, no one looks up and says hang on a moment we don’t want a Labour Government lets have another go at it and see if we get a different result, that just does not happen so why should we have a second referendum on Brexit, it was the wish of the majority and should stand firm. The vote was simple remain or leave so no complication there, no mention of deals and the like, the main problem at the moment stopping TM’s deal is the backstop but there are over five hundred pages in her deal with the EU which when the content is looked at in detail will tie us in for many generations and we wont have a seat round the table to argue our side, we would be up a creek without a paddle for sure and we do not need that corrupt organisation having control of us indefinitely.
Well this probably wont be enough to satisfy you why I voted OUT but it was a choice I made which I thought was in the best interest for the future well being of our country, yes our country not the EU’s. As for your children they have to make there own way with decisions of there own on there futures, they are not tied to these shores and can leave if they find it unbearable to stay here which ever way Brexit eventually goes which at the moment is pretty uncertain, as for us we are at the age that while we have differing opinions on the subject it aint going to bother us too long so what ever the outcome we will have to live with it and ■■■■ it up and I for one am not upping sticks, I am staying where I am.
Hope this satisfies your curiosity as to how I look at Brexit, no doubt this piece will get ridiculed and I wait with baited breath, cheers Buzzer.