PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

oiltreader:
"Oily, whos is it ,we have had them on before but buggered if i can remember !!! "
After my time Dean but the livery looks like it could be Cartransport BRS/Mortons.
Oily

Thanks for the names Oily. :wink:

kingswinford kit:
Anyone recognise the Seddon,cant make the name out â– â– ?

Hi Dean ,the orange Seddon 6 wheeler ,looks like Rugby cement ,regards Keith

Thanks Keith ! :smiley:

MANTRONIC:
B.E.Williams ERF.Had a few of these on before.

Hi Dean and another BE Williams of Sennybridge ERF . Do not recognise that one can ,no reg ,but may be an ex tanker ,of its under the bumper exhaust ,MT

I never noticed the number plate was missing MT ! :laughing:

Mark R:
This looks like a cracking truck…maybe an owner driver, I certainly don’t remember them.

I think they were only s small company based at the docks Mark. Cliff or geoff if they look in will probably remember
them. :wink: Heres another one of the same Transcon and a DAF they run. :smiley:

ArcDaz:
Anyone recognise the Seddon,cant make the name out â– â– ?
Rugy Cement flat bed Seddon :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cheers Daz ! :wink:

kenfig bill:
I think we have had this Maggie on before. Can anyone remember it â– â– 

Hello DEAN…that Maggie looks like a firm by the name of Sheppersons from the East Mids …years ago they hauled scrap metal offcuts to a smelter plant at Llanelli called Bachelors AMG …the offcuts from Metal Box Leicester …Owens and Llanelli based John Evans did similar work…as well as Illtyd Thomas …lol …Geraint

Thanks for the info Geraint. :smiley: