Different types of immigrants

Mirrored situation here in Australia!
Overnight the majority of Drivers are here being hired.
The scam of Immigration,handing out truck Licences to those who only obtained their car Licence back home for their Birthday(Never drove a car in their Life) is criminal.
Queensland Government were letting people with extremely dubious car Licence go to a Driving “School” over the weekend and have a nice shiney MC(Multi-Combination B/Double Licence)
I shudder to see damaged loading docks,Crashes-These can’t be called accidents-by Negligent Drivers from cartain demographics,some defy belief.
I am glad I no longer drive as when the school Buses start getting wiped out the Public just see Truck Driver,
Hit and runs are so common here,Case before the Courts here of a Fatal and Ole Mate went straight to the Airport for a 1 way ticket back home to freedom.
Can’t be extradited-----------As the amount of Trade we do with this Nation is more important to business,
Had to Larf on a job offered to me,part of it was PR repairing all the damage,bad blood etc our new drivers had done to this company,when it got done to the serious part of remuneration I was offered the same $$$$ that everyone happily accepted if we were in 1982.