Suttons Tankers Dispute

albion:

TiredAndEmotional:

N.I Express:
However the picture was posted with the intention to intimidate and harass drivers who were simply doing a job to ensure that the end customer gets what they want . No one should bow to pressure from a few hot head militants . Maybe the striking drivers should be greatfull that they have had such a good deal for so long and now accept the commercial realities of life . Anyone wanting a pay increase and who believes that their skillls are so valuable has the option of offering their services to another employer . The other option would be for all those on strike to set up their own company and tout for work themselves . In this case their earnings would be unlimited ( unless the economic realities of running a profitable company kicks in ) .

Sometimes a bit of intimidation or violence seems like the last roll of the dice for working people in this rigged game Mr Bean Counter. It shouldn’t be like that ideally but we have to deal with the realities of life at the sharp end, eh?

I honest don’t know what the answer is, I don’t like the situation (talking about the race to the bottom generally), but threatening people with violence is never the way forward.

I will tell you what the way forward is Albion.

It requires some belief and a tiny bit of courage. You simply walk out of a crap job, or don’t take one in the first place.
Sadly though, most people are frightened worms and don’t have what it takes to stick together.